תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 6   בוקר על ידי: 35 users
12.09.2023 - 12:42
 Zoe
I only allow white people in my clan, sorry. I might make an exception if you are albino or something. Even then, Indians smell EXTREMELY bad. I mean—it's fucking nauseating, and I can't believe being in the same clan as you—so you'd have to be an albino Indian who regularly uses deodorant and takes a bath, which is impossible; especially the latter two.

I haven't even touched on the accent. Truly, India and Turkey are the armpits of the world. Oh, and this also means that their people are armpit bacteria, which is even more disgusting.
----
טוען...
טוען...
12.09.2023 - 15:49
נכתב על ידי Zoe, 12.09.2023 at 12:42

I only allow white people in my clan, sorry. I might make an exception if you are albino or something. Even then, Indians smell EXTREMELY bad. I mean—it's fucking nauseating, and I can't believe being in the same clan as you—so you'd have to be an albino Indian who regularly uses deodorant and takes a bath, which is impossible; especially the latter two.

I haven't even touched on the accent. Truly, India and Turkey are the armpits of the world. Oh, and this also means that their people are armpit bacteria, which is even more disgusting.

Zoe so based <3
טוען...
טוען...
13.09.2023 - 11:05

no
----
טוען...
טוען...
14.09.2023 - 00:38
נכתב על ידי Tokugawa, 13.09.2023 at 15:05

נכתב על ידי I_Hate_You_All, 12.09.2023 at 15:49

Zoe so based <3

DO YOU LIKE JEWELLA?
He simps him
----
Hi, I am Proboi.
טוען...
טוען...
19.09.2023 - 14:31
נכתב על ידי Proboi, 14.09.2023 at 00:38

He simps him

who wouldn't?
----

טוען...
טוען...
02.10.2023 - 08:48
Well he joined his another account that have clan,so ITF late
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה