תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 3   בוקר על ידי: 51 users
03.12.2022 - 01:55
Hello, I am new to the game and would like to know how to play better. The tutorial is fine but I don't think the other tutorials will come soon. Other YouTube videos are ok but only really give fun facts rather than more ways on how to get better. Please teach me how to get better I am super noob and people keep bullying me like the people with red ranks and blue.

Another thing would be expansions, as the videos on how to expand on certain countries are nice, but I want to try other countries but no one experiments there. I am just wondering if there is a certain way on how to expand good as any country if all the good ones are picked. Hopefully, someone here can help me.

Why does he shit in the dark? So that you can flush the toilet in the day of course. Obviously, but does he turn on the light at least? No, turning on the light is for babies. That's nice to hear, but does he wash after taking his shit?. Obviously, only barbaric savages don't do this, we are civilized you should expect this. Well, does he flush the toilet? Of course not, how else does the toilet clog in the day? I can see it now. The black moon howls every time this goofy ahh weirdo does this. Wonder why? Of course I do. Well me too, so some questions remain unanswered, or better yet, stay unanswered. But why does he shit in the first place? To clog the toilet.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
טוען...
טוען...
06.12.2022 - 16:36
I am in the Niki coalition too; the best player is commodus; but there are many good players in the upper ranks; I'm sure they would be happy to mentor you; I can't cause I suck
טוען...
טוען...
02.04.2023 - 02:15
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: rude
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה