תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 73   בוקר על ידי: 76 users
29.10.2020 - 13:12

https://mobile.twitter.com/chedetofficial

These tweets are from the former Prime Minister of Malaysia. What do you think?
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:15
I like how AW forums ignored the killing and stubing of 2 muslim women under Eifel in Paris.... i guess their lifes dont matter because they muslim.

----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:16
Ridiculous.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:17
נכתב על ידי JUGERS2, 29.10.2020 at 13:15

I like how AW forums ignored the killing and stubing of 2 muslim women under Eifel in Paris.... i guess their lifes dont matter because they muslim.

Because medias didnt talk about it bro, but if you checked twitter (french one) you could see a lot of french talking about it
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:19

Nope. I'm Irish... why the fuck. Would I want to kill the English? I have the right to kill them? They destroyed my country, killed my people and starved them, we even experience issues related to the past that fuck us up still to this day. But, I have the right to kill them all? Yes or no?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:20
נכתב על ידי Froyer, 29.10.2020 at 13:17

Because medias didnt talk of it bro, but if you checked twitter (french one) you could see a lot of french talking about it

I wonder why....
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:24
נכתב על ידי DeepFriedUnicorn, 29.10.2020 at 13:19

Nope. I'm Irish... why the fuck. Would I want to kill the English? I have the right to kill them? They destroyed my country, killed my people and starved them, we even experience issues related to the past that fuck us up still to this day. But, I have the right to kill them all? Yes or no?

French are trying to do same to Arabs to middle east. Action brings reaction. Its how our universe works. As for Irish you have done way worse than Muslims. Just time passed and you stoped while France to this day tries to bully Middle East and Turkey.
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:28
נכתב על ידי JUGERS2, 29.10.2020 at 13:24

French are trying to do same to Arabs to middle east. Action brings reaction. Its how our universe works. As for Irish you have done way worse than Muslims. Just time passed and you stoped while France to this day tries to bully Middle East and Turkey.

Do not see how we have done way worse than Muslims, don't understand that part either.
What are the French doing in the M.E? What about the Russians? What about Turkey? They both killed and ruin cities (Still are)
And you're going to bring up Turkey. What about the chaos they caused for Cyprus? What about the Kurds? What about the marine borders with Lybia that go against international law and are effcting Egypt, Greece and Cyprus in negative ways?
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:40

They didn't die. And the women who stabbed them are facing charges.

"The victims were injured with a knife near the famous Paris monument on Sunday, after an altercation involving "an unleashed dog"."
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/22/two-women-stabbed-under-eiffel-tower-in-apparent-racist-attack

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/22/two-french-women-charged-over-racist-stabbing-of-veiled-muslim
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:40
 temp
These acts don't represent Islam, Christianity, or anything else. It's the person itself who is doing this crazy shit. Muslims kill Christians and Christians kill Muslims, this doesn't mean that these two religion are enemies, it just means that the people that are following are not thinking properly, they're fucking retarded. So don't judge Islam or Christianity based of these disgusting acts.
----

טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:51
נכתב על ידי Abraham, 29.10.2020 at 13:40

They didn't die. And the women who stabbed them are facing charges.

"The victims were injured with a knife near the famous Paris monument on Sunday, after an altercation involving "an unleashed dog"."
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/22/two-women-stabbed-under-eiffel-tower-in-apparent-racist-attack

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/22/two-french-women-charged-over-racist-stabbing-of-veiled-muslim

They unleashed a dog on fucking childrens bro, and medias still didnt talk about it lol
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:54
נכתב על ידי temp, 29.10.2020 at 13:40

These acts don't represent Islam, Christianity, or anything else. It's the person itself who is doing this crazy shit. Muslims kill Christians and Christians kill Muslims, this doesn't mean that these two religion are enemies, it just means that the people that are following are not thinking properly, they're fucking retarded. So don't judge Islam or Christianity based of these disgusting acts.

Agreed. If I want to make fun of any religion or any religious figure. Then I can do it.

Muhammad? More like, ima fuck a 9 year old, The Christian god? Pff more like ima stick a baby in this 14 year old That one cow god that the Hindus like? Pfff, I like burgers bro

If a magazine also wants to pop a few jokes, sure. Let em do it.
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 13:57
This is what happens when you treat human beings like rational automatons. We aren't rational. We are tribal. We are cultured. And government policy should acknowledge this, especially immigration policy. You can't maintain an ordered society if you treat every immigrant as equals. Immigrants must have some cultural connection or else they simply cannot coexist, not because that's a good thing, but because it's a real thing that has real world implications. This should be basic, meaning they must believe in basic principles of democracy and the rule of law. If they don't believe in something as basic as the rule of law, DON'T LET THEM IN!
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 14:48
 temp
נכתב על ידי DeepFriedUnicorn, 29.10.2020 at 13:54

Agreed. If I want to make fun of any religion or any religious figure. Then I can do it.

Muhammad? More like, ima fuck a 9 year old, The Christian god? Pff more like ima stick a baby in this 14 year old That one cow god that the Hindus like? Pfff, I like burgers bro

That's not what I meant. I am not saying to make fun of religious figures, that's fucking disrespectful. I'm trying to say that you shouldn't judge other people based off their religion.
----

טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 14:56
נכתב על ידי temp, 29.10.2020 at 14:48

That's not what I meant. I am not saying to make fun of religious figures, that's fucking disrespectful. I'm trying to say that you shouldn't judge other people based off their religion.

Agreed, judging people and putting them all in the same pot isn't the best idea. But if I want to make fun of someone or something, or if a magazine wants too, that's alright.
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 15:00
 temp
נכתב על ידי DeepFriedUnicorn, 29.10.2020 at 14:56

Agreed, judging people and putting them all in the same pot isn't the best idea. But if I want to make fun of someone or something, or if a magazine wants too, that's alright.

If you're doing it has a joke or something it's fine by me, but purposely making fun of sensitive stuff isn't ok, it's wrong.
----

טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 15:01

bro you can make jokes about everything lol, it's the same thing as making racist jokes lol
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.10.2020 - 15:05
נכתב על ידי temp, 29.10.2020 at 15:00

נכתב על ידי DeepFriedUnicorn, 29.10.2020 at 14:56

If you're doing it has a joke or something it's fine by me, but purposely making fun of sensitive stuff isn't ok, it's wrong.

It is wrong, yea. But it's funny. People make fun of the Irish a lot and Christians and hindus. People eat cows all the time too. But, going around and killing people because of it is also wrong. But not funny.
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 03:40

Exactly, people make fun of Christianity/Hinduism/Buddhism all the time and there is never any terrorism from these groups. Hell, the concept of blasphemy doesn't even exist in Hinduism and Buddhism. Islam needs to learn to be less insecure. Religious jokes aren't going to magically weaken Islam. Getting violent over jokes and cartoons will only serve in further degrading Islam's reputation.
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 03:44

They didn't die and the person who did it was a mentally ill person.

Also, it's 2 different thing than random stabing and the kind of fatwa thzt this guy, and other low iq Muslims, are promoting atm.

Finally, this guy lost election and is desperate for re-election so who cares.

More over tho, I think Islam doesn't have it's place in Europe in such proportion and we're on the verge of chaos and civil war, cause I see more and more French publicly saying thzt we should deal with the Muslims that are on our country once and for all by remogration or apartheid.
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 03:46

Stop playing atwar and go read the news, French aren't even in the middle east, unlike the Russians for example. Just grow up and stop with your retarded propaganda

And about the Charlie hebdo cover this is just a pretext, it'd just a newspaper thzt nobody would care about if that erdogan didn't talk about it

The dude is just seeing his economy falling apart, his authority being contested so he wants to recreate the otto empire or influence, to distract Turkish from real issue, which is that Turks are being more and more hated and despised around the world and that the economy there is falling apart. Won't work cause erdogan is a clown.
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 05:01

No, these acts do represent Islam. If the Quran is used to justify these actions, then it is Islam we should blame. I'm sick of people trying to make ridiculous interpretations of religious text when it literally says kill any non believer. It is what it is.

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." Surah 9:5
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 05:28
נכתב על ידי vampire master V, 30.10.2020 at 05:01

No, these acts do represent Islam. If the Quran is used to justify these actions, then it is Islam we should blame. I'm sick of people trying to make ridiculous interpretations of religious text when it literally says kill any non believer. It is what it is.

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." Surah 9:5

Your Information is half correct and half wrong, it says when you are in war then do such actions and when you are not in the state of war don't harm and do such things.
People like you like to easy trash talk about another religion when you have no knowledge of your religion.
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 07:12
 temp
נכתב על ידי vampire master V, 30.10.2020 at 05:01

Yeah, but the qur'an doesn't say you should bomb people or do hijackings.
----

טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 07:28
נכתב על ידי Kaska, 30.10.2020 at 03:46

Stop playing atwar and go read the news, French aren't even in the middle east, unlike the Russians for example. Just grow up and stop with your retarded propaganda

And about the Charlie hebdo cover this is just a pretext, it'd just a newspaper thzt nobody would care about if that erdogan didn't talk about it

The dude is just seeing his economy falling apart, his authority being contested so he wants to recreate the otto empire or influence, to distract Turkish from real issue, which is that Turks are being more and more hated and despised around the world and that the economy there is falling apart. Won't work cause erdogan is a clown.

Infact that's not correct. He accepted the charlie hebdo making fun of him and had no problem of it. All he asked is his religion to be respected, not be supported. Making prophets and religious leaders who in a religion can't be shown as humans it's provokative. It's like me drawing Marry mother of Jesus having sex. It's wrong. Respect to be respected. Disrespect to beheaded. Simple as that.
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 07:53
And where is erdogan when the Muslims are being persecuted, harassed or exterminated in birmania, China, Africa?

He's nowhere to be found cause he doesn't give a damn, he only talks shit about France cause we're civil and won't nuke his stupid ass, but he's just playing a political card by mixing religion, it will end badly for him
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 08:20
נכתב על ידי Kaska, 30.10.2020 at 07:53

And where is erdogan when the Muslims are being persecuted, harassed or exterminated in birmania, China, Africa?

He's nowhere to be found cause he doesn't give a damn, he only talks shit about France cause we're civil and won't nuke his stupid ass, but he's just playing a political card by mixing religion, it will end badly for him

He is the only one to stand with Palestine people. Every Arab nation day after day open embassy in israel. Not all muslimans are Arab wahabis. You should research first. Wahabism is dangerous not only to non muslims but too muslims too. It's the arabic brunch of Islam this you don't see any Albanian or Turk to be part on those terrorist attacks. It's 99% of the times Arabs. It's not Islam that you should hate and disrespect as a whole. It's the Arabs version of it.

Go read for Bektashi Muslims before you insult us all. In the end it's all to the humans and the society. In Albania we got Christans of different brunches, Muslims of different brunches and we live on in peace. To me it seems your society is the problem. I being myself in Milan I have noticed it. In west you don't try to integrate immigrants, just ignore them and hope they disappear. You put them under the carpet and allow them to make their own neighboours, towns or even their own regions. Putting them under the carpet will eventually lead to those problems coming out... After all what unites you with those Arab brother of yours( French). Is it flag? No. They have their own. Is it religion? No. They have their own. Is it language? No. They have their own. Only the territory you live you get the same, France. Guess what if they have their own religion,flag, language they will soon want their own territory too, and not in Arabia, but in your France.
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 09:35
 temp

Why should Erdogan talk about China? Turkey is politically closer to Europe, so of course he will talk about France. I don't even think Turkey and China have many ties together at all. On the other Pakistan is already talking to China about the Uighur's persecution.
----

טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 09:45
נכתב על ידי JUGERS2, 30.10.2020 at 08:20

He is the only one to stand with Palestine people. Every Arab nation day after day open embassy in israel. Not all muslimans are Arab wahabis. You should research first. Wahabism is dangerous not only to non muslims but too muslims too. It's the arabic brunch of Islam this you don't see any Albanian or Turk to be part on those terrorist attacks. It's 99% of the times Arabs. It's not Islam that you should hate and disrespect as a whole. It's the Arabs version of it.

Go read for Bektashi Muslims before you insult us all. In the end it's all to the humans and the society. In Albania we got Christans of different brunches, Muslims of different brunches and we live on in peace. To me it seems your society is the problem. I being myself in Milan I have noticed it. In west you don't try to integrate immigrants, just ignore them and hope they disappear. You put them under the carpet and allow them to make their own neighboours, towns or even their own regions. Putting them under the carpet will eventually lead to those problems coming out... After all what unites you with those Arab brother of yours( French). Is it flag? No. They have their own. Is it religion? No. They have their own. Is it language? No. They have their own. Only the territory you live you get the same, France. Guess what if they have their own religion,flag, language they will soon want their own territory too, and not in Arabia, but in your France.

I didn't insult Muslims at all

Under the carpet? In France we gave full citizens rights, full access to social security, massive fundings.

I'm fully aware of the secession we're gonna have, or the muslin will have to go back to their country. There is no middle ground nowadays and it's sad thzt we have to pay for the mistakes of the politicians
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.10.2020 - 12:03
Let's keep it straight. Islam is very well respected in France. It is legal funded by state and tolerance toward it is promoted in culture law and media and its followers are fully protected by the French authorities.

Pretending you to agree with everything religion says or its followers do does not mean to respect it. It means to shut up at the very least.

It's not like they were actively looking for reason to bash your religion. They were discussing relevant subject it the French daily lives.
----

טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה