תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 1   בוקר על ידי: 74 users
08.08.2020 - 11:39
Upon agreement from (now former) Order of The Emperor members, we have decided to release all of the guides, expansions & other helpful threads that we used inside the clan. Almost all of these are made by Garde, Tirpitz, or Almighty.

Do be mindful that these guides may still be updated over time and have sections put on them ahead of time- Also be mindful of other peoples' views.

3v3 Guide: GW Germany was made by Almighty.

In this thread, I will be displaying a very under-looked play style for Germany for EU 3v3s (1v1 Coming Soon). These are my own expansions used to set you up for the best possible T2 you can have as Gw. As for versatility there is room for diversion from the main expansions I will be displaying to always have a different move for a particular situation (The Way Picks Are Set Up) . And please be aware that there are many counters to Guerrilla Warfare T1 as more and more players like to rush early to try and finish the game as quickly as possible. So these guides are only to give you the best starting canvas.
(Excerpt From Garde's Competitive Expansions)
Each expansion and pick will also be graded by difficulty in learning, utilizing, and mastering as follows: L1 = Easy for anyone who has mastered the basic premises of the game. L2 = Requires more advanced knowledge and techniques, still fairly easy. L3 = Keen knowledge of the map, its passages, as well as understanding basic player psychology and prediction required, moderately difficult. L4 = Masterful knowledge of player psychology, predictions, map knowledge, and variable statistics in rolls/probability on-the-fly required. Very difficult.

Guerrilla Warfare Germany 1: Max Income

https://youtu.be/v9W9hfjfFc8

Germany's main job in a 3v3 is to provide as much support as it can to its allies whilst keeping Berlin and its main cities under control with GW you are at a disadvantage keeping your cities under control as such its essential to wall them fully or use a directional wall.

With that out of the way lets get on to explaining the core of the Max Income Expansion: As every other Germany expansion, you need to gain the Littoral T1 Czech, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia with Slovakia as well; Austria and Czech are your priority naturally but with this expansion a t1 rush could be your demise , as well as very annoying but not the end all for you yet...

"The Benelux Cashpot zone" Being Switzerland and Luxembourg provide a great deal of wealth for Germany (Remember when I said team positioning matters alot for you as GW Germany? this is one of those times) most likely if France is on the opposite team your Cash Zone will be contested so counting on them is not advised. Along with this t is Denmark, which as of 2019 seems to be avoided?? by most Uks for some reason.

----
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה