תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 33   בוקר על ידי: 98 users

פוסט מקורי

פורסם על ידי Novus Scythius, 24.06.2020 - 12:01
Despite what this title suggests, i still think leavers should be punished, just in a more mild way. I think that leavers should only be banned from the map they left from, if they committed it twice, not once. Notice how I only said "the map." Not all the maps the mapmaker has made.
I suggest that only after 4 times of leaving AND proof that the leaver clearly is not trying to fix what he/she is done and stop leaving, that then we ban the leaver from all the mapmaker's maps. But, you will also receive a message from a mod after the second or third time they leave, so a witness will have to speak to the mod.

But, if the role the player left doesn't matter too much, and/or the player tells you it is something important, leave the poor player alone. The player wouldn't deserve such backlash if that happened.

I think that this is appropriate, and that instead of punishing the player with an iron fist, we want players to enjoy the game, not like those loony people who think we should eradicate half of the players from the game because they left a match to go to the toilet in 2014.

Forget the past, and make way for a good future.
13.07.2020 - 07:48
נכתב על ידי Echoo, 12.07.2020 at 09:18

נכתב על ידי Black Vortex, 24.06.2020 at 15:57

Disagree for the reasons that some people intentionally want to troll games and this will let people get off the hook. They could hate the map maker on a personal level and just want to see them and their maps fail by afk'ing or leaving and they can get away with it. And once they get close to that 4 they can go under the radar and stop trolling on their main account and use alts even to troll in the mean time until the map maker just forgets about them.

Sure this scenario sounds outlandish and maybe even improbable but there are people who don't care about a map maker's rules at all, I mean there was literally a guy who would wallfuck their enemies in every game and didn't care nor was phased by game/map bans and kept doing it. But you're just enabling people who just want to be blatant trolls to get away with trolling easier.

Also regarding the mod part, unfortunately mods are unable to intervene with map maker's maps being trolled by players, the most we can do is encourage the map makers to ban trolls from their maps(the very thing you're against in the first place)

pfff your saying this if you have never left a game or went afk before and some mapmakers are just fucking toxic and ban for no reason

Actually, no. If I go afk it's during a game that's gone past turn 30, but after that point no one really cares anyways. I never leave games early because I usually go on atwar with freetime to spare, I don't go on atwar knowing that I only have 20 minutes to play and join something hoping it starts in 20 minutes, that's just absurd especially for a long term player knowing some games take 1 hour just to fill alone. That's just to fill a game, I highly doubt long term players with 1 hour of play time will join a 20 player game thinking it fills in an hour and even if it does chances are you are just gonna end up leaving early game anyways. Long term players pretty much already know that certain games take extremely long to fill up so they can't try to make the argument saying "i was hoping it'd fill before I had to go". At the least it takes 20 minutes to fill a game
טוען...
טוען...
13.07.2020 - 10:22
צטט:
צטט:

why u make a thred that makes no fucking sence

who me or the Zephrysu dude
טוען...
טוען...
20.01.2021 - 16:16
נכתב על ידי Echoo, 12.07.2020 at 18:50

נכתב על ידי Tundy, 12.07.2020 at 18:45

make your own maps

u try making a map that isnt shit than come back and tell me to make maps

Don't expect free labor.
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה