טוען...
טוען...
26.03.2020 - 08:49
Azer einstein
----

טוען...
טוען...
26.03.2020 - 11:07
Want me to add it into my turkey collection thread?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

טוען...
טוען...
26.03.2020 - 12:15
That's my exp, fuck bugs for telling u how to do it, but finally someone can do it properly.
----
טוען...
טוען...
26.03.2020 - 16:12
Good video!

But we have gone over this. It has been deemed as a useless expansion because it is very rushable t1. Also you will need to buy a sea trans turn 2 in greek so no point in wasting time trying to make some nice moves.
----
טוען...
טוען...
26.03.2020 - 19:23
This isnt very useful as an expansion on its own, but it has cool implications that can be built off of. Much more useful would be using 2 trans instead of 3 doing something like this but still being able to use more of your reinf in turkey.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

טוען...
טוען...
26.03.2020 - 20:31
 Same
נכתב על ידי Checkmate., 26.03.2020 at 19:23

This isnt very useful as an expansion on its own, but it has cool implications that can be built off of. Much more useful would be using 2 trans instead of 3 doing something like this but still being able to use more of your reinf in turkey.

Actually made that one as well
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה