תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 5   בוקר על ידי: 67 users
10.06.2012 - 05:06
Hello, I'm pupbenny, and I've made a couple of scenarios. I made one recently that I think is probably my best and I've spent the most time on it by far. It's called Dunkirk and, obviously, it's based on Dunkirk. Alot of people seem to really like it. At first it dosn't look balanced, but trust me I've played it many times now and it is actually very balanced. Alot of people who've played it have said that to me aswell. It also ties in with the battle of britain, so Germany and Britain both have large planes units at the beggining. I have seen many things happen on the scenario. I'd like alot of people to play it and I'd quite like to get it popular and stuff. Try it out for yourself if you want to and see what you think of it. Although I'll say that play it a couple of times before saying "It's unbalanced!" or something, because each game is different. I've had people come ot me and say "Germany is OP'd!" and then I've had other people who've said "Britain is OP'd!" so really, it is quite balanced for people to do that. And overall it is very balanced.

Thank you.
טוען...
טוען...
10.06.2012 - 09:06

Wellcome, you maybe should add more info about your scenario, like players, number of units, income, countries, best strategies, history-line, maybe some images of gameplay...
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
טוען...
טוען...
10.06.2012 - 10:25
Ah, yes. Well, there's 4 players. Germany has 40 bombers to start off with but Britain has 30 Spitfires and can also get alot of Bombers on the reinforcmnets. Each players starts off with 10,000. Germany owns quite alot of countries so gets the most income, Britain owns the second most (Britain and Ireland) and Fracne and Italy are just France and Italy. Strategies.... well it all depends on what your planning to do. On your first go at playing it I'd suggest no strategy so you can decide what the best thing to do and the best strategy to use is. And history-line? I'm afriadI'm not entirely sure as to what that is.
טוען...
טוען...
10.06.2012 - 15:43
Pupbunny lol lol rofl funny pic of enterprise
טוען...
טוען...
16.06.2012 - 16:44
נכתב על ידי sixthdoctor, 10.06.2012 at 15:43

Pupbunny lol lol rofl funny pic of enterprise

lol. Thank you.
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה