הודעות: 78   בוקר על ידי: 333 users

פוסט מקורי

פורסם על ידי Nero, 31.05.2018 - 20:37
WITH TEAM CAPTAIN CHILL, ILLY TAKES THE #1 TROPHY FOR A THIRD SEASON IN A ROW
DONT FUCK WITH THE KANGZ
PREPARE A YEAR WINNER TROPHY FOR US NEXT SEASON
05.06.2018 - 12:48
נכתב על ידי Mauzer Panteri, 01.06.2018 at 04:10

Well done, Illy is now clan with most gold trophies and it deserve respect.

Even they are fags...

MK is like Liverpool now, long time without trophy.

נכתב על ידי Nero, 31.05.2018 at 20:37

WITH TEAM CAPTAIN CHILL, ILLY TAKES THE #1 TROPHY FOR A THIRD SEASON IN A ROW

Real Madrid. Won 90 % matches with help from referees !

ura!
טוען...
טוען...
05.06.2018 - 22:42
נכתב על ידי Permamuted, 05.06.2018 at 09:26

Who cares about northernpeick. This is a player who used to set max r9 on his duels so he could farm lower ranks for elo. He's a total joke. Let him bitch to his hearts content if it makes him happy.

nice mod :O

edit: i care!
----

טוען...
טוען...
07.06.2018 - 01:04
I was a big part of this
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

טוען...
טוען...
07.06.2018 - 02:47
נכתב על ידי BalkanBeast, 05.06.2018 at 12:38

Bahaha. Kaska is one special snowflake. No wonder he plays CW!!

Just to clarify, Kaska's point is about this
נכתב על ידי BalkanBeast, 04.06.2018 at 14:45

You don't play 3n3 like an experienced player, I will let you know that. And also, only newbs leave games without surrendering. Recognize.

Also, I've seen the following 'newbs' leave a game without surrendering:

Acqui, Mauzer, JF, Laochra, Heat Check, 4nic, Alexis, Witch Doctor, Boywind, Eagle, Steve, Sphinx, Kaska, Don, GROM, Dragon, Froyer, Nick, dinoscout, Zone, Freeman, Sid, Mecoy, chill, Joed, Domo, Skend, Checkmate, Rock Lee, Dani, opi, princemurderer, Mr Tyler, W4r, Sultan of Swing, Bread, Lelouch, Wheelo, Eph, Cold Case, Tact, Viva, Aspect, Xcolon, Xeno, Kogi, Romulus Augustus, Lausitz, razm, Nateballer, ParasiteX, Helly, Ted, Myself, Enigmacode, and Nero... and of course that doesn't include players that didn't bother with this season but have played in the last 2 like Syrian force, Khaleesi, Croat, Jugers, Commando, Black Swans, Tequilapaf, Dbacks, Ghost, Silverdrake, Huarck, Clovis, Dizabo, Maniac, Pavle, Evic, Ferlucci, Ghostface, Franz, Goden, Freeland, Gayfather, Puf, Bonker, Njab, Tirpitz, Plato, time
----

טוען...
טוען...
07.06.2018 - 10:16
נכתב על ידי BalkanBeast, 07.06.2018 at 09:49

נכתב על ידי LukeTan, 07.06.2018 at 02:47

You don't play 3n3 like an experienced player, I will let you know that. And also, only newbs leave games without surrendering. Recognize.

Acqui, Mauzer, JF, Laochra, Heat Check, 4nic, Alexis, Witch Doctor, Boywind, Eagle, Steve, Sphinx, Kaska, Don, GROM, Dragon, Froyer, Nick, dinoscout, Zone, Freeman, Sid, Mecoy, chill, Joed, Domo, Skend, Checkmate, Rock Lee, Dani, opi, princemurderer, Mr Tyler, W4r, Sultan of Swing, Bread, Lelouch, Wheelo, Eph, Cold Case, Tact, Viva, Aspect, Xcolon, Xeno, Kogi, Romulus Augustus, Lausitz, razm, Nateballer, ParasiteX, Helly, Ted, Myself, Enigmacode, and Nero... and of course that doesn't include players that didn't bother with this season but have played in the last 2 like Syrian force, Khaleesi, Croat, Jugers, Commando, Black Swans, Tequilapaf, Dbacks, Ghost, Silverdrake, Huarck, Clovis, Dizabo, Maniac, Pavle, Evic, Ferlucci, Ghostface, Franz, Goden, Freeland, Gayfather, Puf, Bonker, Njab, Tirpitz, Plato, time

Yes, that is a list of poor sports, AKA CW players!! Bahahahaah. That is quite a list of special snowflakes there. CW players are the worst, yet act like they are god's gift to atwar. LOL.

Bahahahahahaah I guess.
Have a nice day.
----

טוען...
טוען...
07.06.2018 - 17:32
נכתב על ידי BalkanBeast, 04.06.2018 at 12:26

Nice signature bro, you CW guys are really cool with your dancing baby! Can I be cool like you and put a naked dancing baby everywhere like some kind of pedophile! Awesome!

Dont make fun of the dancing baby...

So uncalled for.

----

נכתב על ידי Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
טוען...
טוען...
07.06.2018 - 23:15
Northernpeick ragequit gifted unlimited inc when prince said he couldnt CW hahahahahahahahha
טוען...
טוען...
08.06.2018 - 17:09
Congrats who can give a short summary of this season?
טוען...
טוען...
08.06.2018 - 17:22
 4nic
נכתב על ידי Metyu, 08.06.2018 at 17:09

Congrats who can give a short summary of this season?

summary in 1 word
rape
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

טוען...
טוען...
31.07.2018 - 20:05
I was a big part of this
טוען...
טוען...
31.07.2018 - 22:04

Idk if i should be proud or sad I wasn't included also you weren't even around for half of these guys when they played
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
טוען...
טוען...
01.08.2018 - 13:13
צטט:

why am i on this list? i have never abandoned a game
----
טוען...
טוען...
02.08.2018 - 03:53
צטט:
נכתב על ידי PleaseMe, 01.08.2018 at 13:13

You left 130 games.. 3%
טוען...
טוען...
02.08.2018 - 04:04
I just leave game cuz the higher rank i get i feee llike im turning more into an betasoyboycuckincel
טוען...
טוען...
02.08.2018 - 13:30
צטט:
נכתב על ידי Asylan, 02.08.2018 at 03:53

נכתב על ידי PleaseMe, 01.08.2018 at 13:13

You left 130 games.. 3%

yee those are mainly cws and games that had to be abandoned because it was a fail game. nothing i can do there.
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.08.2019 - 13:50
 4nic
נכתב על ידי Your Mother, 31.07.2018 at 20:05

I was a big part of this
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

טוען...
טוען...
20.10.2020 - 16:35
נכתב על ידי 4nic, 30.08.2019 at 13:50

I was a big part of this

טוען...
טוען...
22.10.2020 - 16:07
נכתב על ידי Your Mother, 20.10.2020 at 16:35

נכתב על ידי 4nic, 30.08.2019 at 13:50

I was a big part of this

----
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה