תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 120   בוקר על ידי: 404 users

פוסט מקורי

פורסם על ידי Tundy, 23.05.2018 - 15:43
Come on, can some one explain me what the actual fuck is going on?

1.- Silverlight server's are down every other day (like right now)
2.- Admins officially removed the option to create new maps&scenarios in the editor.
3.- Html5 doesn't allow new scenarios to be made, so you are limited to making maps which frankly is the least wanted reason for the map editor, people just make custom maps so they can make a custom scenario out of it.
4.- Updating any custom map in silverlight will break it in html5, no exceptions.
5.- nearly all of my silverlight maps are bugged and have error's loading data/paths and other stuff, i can't even edit them anymore cuz they are that bugged.

Clovis should either release the scenario editor as buggy as it or they should give us back the option to make new maps in silverlight, there is no reason to discontinue such feature when html5 doesn't have a scenario editor.
12.07.2018 - 04:52
נכתב על ידי Unleashed, 12.07.2018 at 02:44

I edit maps in old silverlight. I clone a map. I can edit it once. The next time I try to edit it again, I get an error "This map can't be edited in html5" or some shit. So I can edit it obviously, once, and then it doesn't work anymore

Anyone else got this error? Fix?

Yo,

which map is this?
טוען...
טוען...
12.07.2018 - 09:40
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 12.07.2018 at 04:52

נכתב על ידי Unleashed, 12.07.2018 at 02:44

I edit maps in old silverlight. I clone a map. I can edit it once. The next time I try to edit it again, I get an error "This map can't be edited in html5" or some shit. So I can edit it obviously, once, and then it doesn't work anymore

Anyone else got this error? Fix?

Yo,

which map is this?

I answered him in pm this is not a concern anymore.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
טוען...
טוען...
13.07.2018 - 05:29
Well thanks for the message guys. It appears that the "error loading path" issue is happening when you clone a map using Silverlight. I suggest everybody to clone them using the HTML editor instead.

Let me know if someone's still having troubles with his map .
טוען...
טוען...
13.07.2018 - 06:00
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 13.07.2018 at 05:29

Well thanks for the message guys. It appears that the "error loading path" issue is happening when you clone a map using Silverlight. I suggest everybody to clone them using the HTML editor instead.

Why didn't I think of that

I went to html5 to clone, and I get this when saving tho http://prntscr.com/k607yx
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

טוען...
טוען...
13.07.2018 - 20:12
Today i tried to edit borders on one old map and when i tried to save it, SL editor keeps showing this:

I hope u soon fix this clovis ;_;
טוען...
טוען...
14.07.2018 - 06:29
Scenario editing was fine then suddenly, when I click edit I get this

http://prntscr.com/k69ai2

And it just stays like that

Any solutions? Already tried delete cache, cookies, etc etc

Scenario: Unearthing WWI

http://prntscr.com/k6cp3a
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

טוען...
טוען...
16.07.2018 - 06:24
Yo,

we were making some last tests before releasing the scenario editor to live. Initially we though that cloning maps was not working due to Silverlight -> HTML synchronization (so it stopped being a 'top priority' for us, since SL is close to death), but later on we realized that the cloning feature was not working at all.

We know per community's feedback that cloning works when you do it from Silverlight, but then you'll have to wait for us to reload the map's data. Take a look at the following flows:

צטט:

Clone using the website -> Edit cloned map in website = Unknown error when trying to save.
Clone using the website -> (Reloading map's data) -> Edit cloned map in website = Error loading paths on load.

Clone using SL -> Edit cloned map in website = Error loading paths on load.
Clone using SL -> (Reloading map's data) -> Edit cloned map in website = works.

We're still investigating, but we'll let you guys know once this issue is sorted out. Hopefully we can release the Scenario Editor after it.
טוען...
טוען...
28.07.2018 - 07:11
Just remove the current buggy editor and add the Silverlight one again atleast the sl one worked
טוען...
טוען...
01.08.2018 - 00:06
I have trouble when hosting the game Avatar 100 year war.
When im editing in SL, theres no problem but once i host it in html it appears http://prntscr.com/kd73u2 "error loading paths, i try cloning the map and same issue, i can only edit once, and i cant edit in html5 because HTML says it is SL and SL says its HTML, hilarious isnt...

Hope you can get things done, but i still appreciate you are working on it.
----
Defensive Expert
טוען...
טוען...
01.08.2018 - 01:29
נכתב על ידי lotar luis97, 01.08.2018 at 00:06

I have trouble when hosting the game Avatar 100 year war.
When im editing in SL, theres no problem but once i host it in html it appears http://prntscr.com/kd73u2 "error loading paths, i try cloning the map and same issue, i can only edit once, and i cant edit in html5 because HTML says it is SL and SL says its HTML, hilarious isnt...

Hope you can get things done, but i still appreciate you are working on it.

The copy is an html5 copy now. It wont open instantly after copying. You have to wait for clovis to synchronize the maps and scenarios. Give it a few days and the html5 copy should work. Also you can avoid this bug by refraining from deleting borders for now..
----

טוען...
טוען...
01.08.2018 - 17:24
Yeah the cloning feature is the only thing that we're missing by now (as far as i know). We'll let you guys know once it is ready. I'm having a meeting with Ivan & Amok tomorrow to speak about what's left to finish, I'm going to see if it is possible to release the scenario editor regardless of the cloning issue.
טוען...
טוען...
08.08.2018 - 21:36
Hey guys, good news!

The cloning feature is not entirely broken - you can clone the background or the country borders in the live server. What's broken is cloning the countries's data and the units. I've got both issues almost solved, so I'm really hoping for getting everything rollin' soon.
טוען...
טוען...
09.08.2018 - 03:22
Appreciate all your efforts clovis1122.

But if i could just add this.
and i dont want to put you under anymore pressure, but.

Me spending time making maps contributed to my last girlfriend and i separating.
Now,
This latest bitch i am with i am having trouble getting rid of.

My favourite women are the ones who leave when you tell them to.

I also like donuts.

[if my girlfriend owned a donut shop tho, that would be a dilemma]
טוען...
טוען...
09.08.2018 - 06:34
נכתב על ידי Apeman, 09.08.2018 at 03:22

Appreciate all your efforts clovis1122.

But if i could just add this.
and i dont want to put you under anymore pressure, but.

Me spending time making maps contributed to my last girlfriend and i separating.
Now,
This latest bitch i am with i am having trouble getting rid of.

My favourite women are the ones who leave when you tell them to.

I also like donuts.

[if my girlfriend owned a donut shop tho, that would be a dilemma]

ouch
טוען...
טוען...
09.08.2018 - 11:53
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 08.08.2018 at 21:36

Hey guys, good news!

The cloning feature is not entirely broken - you can clone the background or the country borders in the live server. What's broken is cloning the countries's data and the units. I've got both issues almost solved, so I'm really hoping for getting everything rollin' soon.

9999x5300 Map backgrounds wont save please fix (Im not cloning world map im making a map from scratch)
טוען...
טוען...
09.08.2018 - 12:19
נכתב על ידי Brsjak, 09.08.2018 at 11:53

Hey guys, good news!

9999x5300 Map backgrounds wont save please fix (Im not cloning world map im making a map from scratch)

It depends on the backgrounds file size I think. Iv had issues with some myself. But I have gotten a few to save.
----

טוען...
טוען...
12.08.2018 - 07:28
נכתב על ידי Brsjak, 09.08.2018 at 11:53

Hey guys, good news!

Woah, that looks too big! Can you send me the picture?
טוען...
טוען...
12.08.2018 - 07:29
I'm curious if this annoy you guys: creating a city (default income 0) so that when you try to save it gives you an error: "income must be between 0 and 100". I've asked in lobby and it indeed seems to annoy some people (me included!). I'm going to set 1 as the default income for cities.
טוען...
טוען...
12.08.2018 - 08:36
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 12.08.2018 at 07:29

I'm curious if this annoy you guys: creating a city (default income 0) so that when you try to save it gives you an error: "income must be between 0 and 100". I've asked in lobby and it indeed seems to annoy some people (me included!). I'm going to set 1 as the default income for cities.

That would be great
טוען...
טוען...
12.08.2018 - 16:32
Map background wont load at all and aw crashes when i try to
טוען...
טוען...
10.09.2018 - 23:49
When I click on "Old version" on the homepage (after logging in, of course), I get the following message:

https://prntscr.com/ksyn6u

I click on "reconnect" and after a moment, it goes back to the same error screen. I cannot get into Silverlight at all.

I'm using Safari because I'm on a Mac, and neither Firefox nor Chrome support Silverlight. I'm trying to get to my Silverlight maps so that I can edit one of them. I've already rebooted, and I've already dumped the cache/history/cookies/etc.

Anyone else having this problem? It's been like this for a few weeks now!
----
Embrace the void
טוען...
טוען...
11.09.2018 - 04:21
נכתב על ידי RatWar, 10.09.2018 at 23:49

When I click on "Old version" on the homepage (after logging in, of course), I get the following message:

I click on "reconnect" and after a moment, it goes back to the same error screen. I cannot get into Silverlight at all.

I'm using Safari because I'm on a Mac, and neither Firefox nor Chrome support Silverlight. I'm trying to get to my Silverlight maps so that I can edit one of them. I've already rebooted, and I've already dumped the cache/history/cookies/etc.

Silverlight is being discontinued.
----

טוען...
טוען...
13.09.2018 - 19:46
Is it true you can't delete a border in the HTML editor or else you will lose your map? Will any development be done on the editor?
----
Planet Howdy Prison = 152/89.
טוען...
טוען...
14.09.2018 - 01:08
 Witch-Doctor (מנהל)
נכתב על ידי NewTea, 13.09.2018 at 19:46

Is it true you can't delete a border in the HTML editor or else you will lose your map? Will any development be done on the editor?

you can delete points in a border, but if you try to delete the entire border it won't work.
טוען...
טוען...
14.09.2018 - 18:55
Haven't got a response from the other admins for 10 days, but we're definitely looking forward to get the Scenario Editor released. Once that release happens to the test server, I'll appreciate everybody's support to help me nail a very deadly bug that we need to correct before any major thing happens.
טוען...
טוען...
15.09.2018 - 14:58
Cool, will do,
thanx for your work clovis
[i guess its heaps of fun doin programming and stuff]
טוען...
טוען...
20.09.2018 - 13:11
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 14.09.2018 at 18:55

Haven't got a response from the other admins for 10 days, but we're definitely looking forward to get the Scenario Editor released. Once that release happens to the test server, I'll appreciate everybody's support to help me nail a very deadly bug that we need to correct before any major thing happens.

how its going? also really sad thats the only admin who does anything dont have the ability to do anything
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
טוען...
טוען...
29.09.2018 - 18:50
Need some help testing guys, I asked in Discord before and a couple of players already tested with no result. If you're a map maker and have some time, I would greatly appreciate support in this!

צטט:

נכתב על ידי Witch-Doctor, 29.09.2018 at 18:00

What is holding up the html5 scenario editor?

We do have one issue left before we can release it...

You may recall that sometime ago the game suddenly lost the militias as well as a couple of units. Tracking down this problem we realized that someone, somehow, by cloning the default map managed to edit the default units, deleting some of them and editing some of their strats. We've disabled the cloning feature in the live server until this is fixed (since it has such a potentially destroying effect).

I haven't managed to re-do this issue in our test server. I made some changes a month ago to allow Map Makers to edit their cloned maps in the test server, and it was deployed to the test server yesterday. So if anyone can reproduce this issue and let me know, I'll hugely appreciate it!
טוען...
טוען...
29.09.2018 - 18:58
 Witch-Doctor (מנהל)
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 13.07.2018 at 05:29

When you clone a silverlight map, you need to wait for server to reload before you can edit in html5.

Also I figured out you should avoid doing borders and deleting borders in firefox to avoid error loading path problems. Google chrome should be used for borders.
טוען...
טוען...
06.10.2018 - 03:59
נכתב על ידי RatWar, 10.09.2018 at 23:49

Me.
----
Attenzione! Allontanarsi dalla linea gialla![/center]
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה