תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 51   בוקר על ידי: 61 users

פוסט מקורי

פורסם על ידי Pheonixking929, 14.06.2017 - 16:04
Turn 1- Phase 2:

Results are in! After weeks of uncertainty, the ruling families have decided on the three wisest to lead the Conclave, the city's governing council

While the three members of the conclave debate amongst themselves the two they will appoint as general and prosecutor and nominate who gets what concessions, all families will take some time to decide what they wish to do once the conclave announces their decisions....

Members of the Conclave:

Andantes- Due to having the most votes, Andantes is considered to be Chairman. This means he will tell me who gets what post and who gets what concessions. His say is final.

Dark Magic

Ninja

***WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD DO****

The next phase will not start until conclave tells me who they have decided to appoint and what concessions are given to each person:

Concessions: Concessions generate income. They also exploit the people and are therefore corrupt actions which can be prosecuted by a prosecutor. Every Time you use a concession, one public order penalty is added. Concessions include:

1. Farm 1: monopoly over some farm production (plus one coin per turn when used).
2. Farm 2: monopoly over all some production (plus one coin per turn when used).
3. Oil: monopoly over oil production (plus one coins per turn when used)
4. Copper: monopoly over copper production (plus one coins per turn when used)
5. Roads : monopoly over some roads to charge tolls (plus one coins per turn when used)
6. Roads 2: monopoly over some roads to charge tolls (plus one coins per turn when used)

Phase Three will be where you can tell me what actions you are taking, and what, if any, concessions you use as well as what you spend your money on. You can find your name on page one under character list which will include how much money you have (it will later include trade post, concessions, etc.) Due to the limited number of people playing (five) I will simply be using your at war names.
04.07.2017 - 19:54
My name is gonna Rob Ford Jr. and I will vote brian, Raul, and Tito
טוען...
טוען...
04.07.2017 - 22:43
*****NEW PHASE STARTING IN NEXT 24 HOURS******

It's going on midnight for me right now and I have work tomm till close to 11 but once I'm finished I will be messaging all the people who have responded with their 2 character cards and will be messaging the three members of the conclave to set up who they want as general and prosecutor as well as who gets what concessions. Everyone else who is not on the conclave should see what cards they want and decide what they wish to do (everyone who gets a message will have a template for what they wish to do). From now on I will try to update the game every 24 hours for turns so PLEASE after tomm be active and check daily. Hope you guys enjoy!

***ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN*****

Please just post below (feel free to vote too if you wish) and I will add you in.
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
טוען...
טוען...
06.07.2017 - 08:08
***UPDATE****

I'm checking if brian is playing (kinda hoping he is seeing he was most voted for.....) and once I find that answer I will continue the turn. If he is NOT playing, then I will enter as a new player. Any who voted for brian will have to revote so we can get conclave set up. I'm really hoping I don't have to play but if I do, I promise to be completely impartial
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
טוען...
טוען...
06.07.2017 - 09:38
Cmon guys, play or write here you won't continue. Pheonix doesn't ask you to help him organize all this, just to play ONCE in 24h. So don't be jerks.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
טוען...
טוען...
06.07.2017 - 20:20
Alright, I'm gonna have to add myself in (haven't heard back yet) meaning anyone who has voted for brian must revote for that spot (otherwise, I will roll a dice to determine if JF or ninja gets on the conclave).

JUST REMEMBER only one person can win this game ie. Factions cannot so while they can protect you early on, faction mates should always be treated as assets, not allies. And like all assets, they can (and in this case will) be a liability. Even though I am playing, I will ALWAYS use dice to determine any and all outcomes- I will not cheat for my or another benefit. This also means that if you ask me to roll for something, such as incorporating an army unit, I will NOT share details of this with any faction mates of mine (assuming I am in one). I will try to find someone to handle instances, like the one I just mentioned, where you can message them instead of me. I will also try to find the site Aetius used where he could "save" the rolls so fi anyone doubts anything I can send them a link (currently I am not doing this, just using a random dice generator).

***SO WHAT THIS MEANS*****

Tomm I will be at work but its just me for most of the day so expect a new phase tomm:

1. A conclave will be established; members of this will be asked to select someone for the post of prosecutor and general.

2. EVERYONE will find out what two character cards they have. While you can do any character actions, if you are found to be doing one without the character card in question, you automatically lose a character card- lose both of them and you lose the game.

3. I will also be providing everyone with a quick "to do" list so you know what you can do.

PLEASE check back daily from now so I can update ad move the game along. If you'd like to invite someone to play, they are more than welcome too. Everyone starts off with 5 coins and alone who joins later will get an amount equivalent to 2 coins per turn plus 3.
----
טוען...
טוען...
07.07.2017 - 14:33
New Phase has started, Phase three will begin as soon as Tito messages me with post and concessions list
----
טוען...
טוען...
07.07.2017 - 14:47
I will request foreign aid
טוען...
טוען...
07.07.2017 - 14:57
נכתב על ידי Tundy, 07.07.2017 at 14:47

I will request foreign aid

Just remember when conclave posts who gets what concessions, I will need you to vote for or against it (this will occur in phase 3)
----
טוען...
טוען...
07.07.2017 - 18:12
FYI, all turns should be done during Phase three (Tunder jumped the gun). And any character actions you post are final. If you do NOT post a character action, you may only do so when defending. For example:

Tunder says nu character action and request foreign aid

ninja doesn't like this so he pays three coins to try and kill him.

Tunder uses his contessa card to block ninja.

No one loses an influence card and Tunder can message me to either exchange or keep his influence card.

FYI for assassinations, 10 coins means you can message me and I will roll a dice to determine if it succeeds. Every additional 5 adds plus one to the roll (6 means he's dead, 5 seas he loses an influence card for three turns). ALL RULES WILL BE UPDATED BEFORE PHASE 3 STARTS
----
טוען...
טוען...
08.07.2017 - 14:19
נכתב על ידי Pheonixking929, 07.07.2017 at 14:33

New Phase has started, Phase three will begin as soon as Tito messages me with post and concessions list

So if I agree with his proposal should I pm you or post it here? XD
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

טוען...
טוען...
08.07.2017 - 17:04
נכתב על ידי RaulPB, 08.07.2017 at 14:19

נכתב על ידי Pheonixking929, 07.07.2017 at 14:33

So if I agree with his proposal should I pm you or post it here? XD

Just let Tito (or whoever is chairman) know. Whatever he post I go by (if 2/3 of conclave declare "no confidence" than new elections are held with the state prosecutor and general heading a transitional government). Also, if the majority of players vote no confidence than elections are held.
----
טוען...
טוען...
09.07.2017 - 13:23
Guy I'm gonna pull the plug on this. Not enough people playing so its because more of a hassle. I'll try to do another forum game later on and hopefully more people will join that one. Sorry about that :/
----
טוען...
טוען...
02.08.2017 - 13:10
Cool room in OP pic
טוען...
טוען...
02.11.2017 - 14:48
Can I late join?
טוען...
טוען...
02.11.2017 - 14:53
נכתב על ידי Titus Labenis, 02.11.2017 at 14:48

Can I late join?

Sowwy Lenny, game never got off the ground (not enough people). Hopefully in the future this an be revived
----
טוען...
טוען...
02.11.2017 - 15:12
A shame, seemed interesting
טוען...
טוען...
02.11.2017 - 15:47
Can i play?
----
טוען...
טוען...
02.11.2017 - 15:50
נכתב על ידי Phoenix, 02.11.2017 at 15:47

Can i play?

Read ze above -_-'
----
טוען...
טוען...
02.11.2017 - 15:51
Guys, I CANT host this right now (last time I tried, not enough people signed up/partiicpated). BUT, I will try to host this (or another forum game, Republic of Carthage), next year (probably May or June). With college and rl I have zero time to devote to organizing a forum game
----
טוען...
טוען...
03.11.2017 - 03:03
Meh
----
טוען...
טוען...
05.11.2017 - 10:36
Do a pike and shot game instead.
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה