תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 22   בוקר על ידי: 212 users

סקר

Does atWar need a beginners room?

Yes
No

סל הכל הצבעות: 492
27.03.2016 - 14:43
Does atWar need a beginners room? I would like to see the removal of beginners room and let players up until rank 7 set rank limits at common member level, thus removing the transition from beginners to main. Though the flip side is the beginners room is a softer place for beginners lobby to learn.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
טוען...
טוען...
27.03.2016 - 14:59
First to vote
And yes we do. I play both beginners and main. When I was young and stupid (Rank 3 ) I would play RP in main room...though that's not the extent of my games in main lol. The beginners room is invaluable for learning basic tactics and moves without giving up in frustration after being slaughtered. And allowing them to set rank levels like that without some exposure to moderately higher ranks (until r4 and r5 like the beginners room now) is just asking for high ranked players that still play like noobs since they'll just allow players of an equal level only to join rather than higher ranks also.
It'll also severely limit the available pool of games for higher ranks if all players till r7 can set limits on ranks IMO. You'd see specific player groups forming and soon enough there'd be requests to reinstate the beginners room.
----

טוען...
טוען...
27.03.2016 - 15:27
Yes we do, removing it is out of question.
טוען...
טוען...
31.03.2016 - 16:41
Dont know, dont care
טוען...
טוען...
31.03.2016 - 19:48
We need a beginner's room. To me, it seems more attractive to prospective players because they get to play with other newer players without being intimidated by all of these higher ranks and rank setting games.
טוען...
טוען...
03.04.2016 - 15:01
420 BLAZE IT FAG
החשבון נמחק
If we have tutorials then we don't need beginners room anymore
and many people who reach rank 4,5,6 that play in the
main room are mostly a noobs
טוען...
טוען...
06.04.2016 - 13:59
53 users visited and around 190 votes, thats odd.
Also perhaps lowing the beginner room to only 3 and below could work
----

טוען...
טוען...
06.04.2016 - 20:53
נכתב על ידי dinoscout, 06.04.2016 at 13:59

That's cause its on the homepage

This is how it used to be when I was beginners, and I'm against a beginners room for only ranks 3 and below because rank 4 is the worst rank to progress to the main room. R4 is the first time you have to earn most of the sp yourself without medals, which hurts a lot when you're thrown into a room with more experienced players.

I know it's controversial but I genuinely agree with removing the beginners room and using rank limits for everyone instead. They would have been a fine system if they could have been optionally removed by anyone, and if premium players could still set custom rank limits.
----
טוען...
טוען...
06.04.2016 - 21:00
נכתב על ידי EndsOfInvention, 06.04.2016 at 20:53

I know it's controversial but I genuinely agree with removing the beginners room and using rank limits for everyone instead. They would have been a fine system if they could have been optionally removed by anyone, and if premium players could still set custom rank limits.

At first I thought getting rid of the beginner room was a poor idea since it took away the feeling of "upgrading" yourself to the next level, but since that transition is what helped me go inactive, this makes sense. Also if only premium members can set ranks that kinda defeats the purpose of self-governing ranks. Mabye rank limit games up until r5 or something dont need premium
----

טוען...
טוען...
06.04.2016 - 21:05
נכתב על ידי dinoscout, 06.04.2016 at 21:00

At first I thought getting rid of the beginner room was a poor idea since it took away the feeling of "upgrading" yourself to the next level, but since that transition is what helped me go inactive, this makes sense. Also if only premium members can set ranks that kinda defeats the purpose of self-governing ranks. Mabye rank limit games up until r5 or something dont need premium

Whatever the system, I think it important that low ranks are not prevented from playing with higher ranks because people should always have the option of challenging themselves, which is why I'm unhappy with the current system (at the moment non premium players rank 6 or below are limited by their upper rank limits defining who they can play with. I don't know if having premium allows you to get around this actually).
----
טוען...
טוען...
07.04.2016 - 02:45
נכתב על ידי EndsOfInvention, 06.04.2016 at 21:05

Whatever the system, I think it important that low ranks are not prevented from playing with higher ranks because people should always have the option of challenging themselves, which is why I'm unhappy with the current system (at the moment non premium players rank 6 or below are limited by their upper rank limits defining who they can play with. I don't know if having premium allows you to get around this actually.
טוען...
טוען...
10.04.2016 - 04:12

נכתב על ידי dinoscout, 06.04.2016 at 13:59

That's cause its on the homepage

This is how it used to be when I was beginners, and I'm against a beginners room for only ranks 3 and below because rank 4 is the worst rank to progress to the main room. R4 is the first time you have to earn most of the sp yourself without medals, which hurts a lot when you're thrown into a room with more experienced players.

With better education (advanced tutorial) and ability to set rank limits in game, the beginners room doesn't serve any purpose apart from to divide the community in its current form.
----
טוען...
טוען...
10.04.2016 - 04:16

Rational thinking I used to be against removing the beginners room, however since becoming admin,and leading a newplayer clan I notice how many rank 5s restart the game or quit, I believe the tutorial is only holding the game back in demotivating players, going to the next level.
----
טוען...
טוען...
10.04.2016 - 21:36
There is no need for a beginners room, rank limits its a more effective method to prevent low ranks from getting destroyed. Its only a matter of making the right adjustments to the rank limits to accommodate for the merge.

נכתב על ידי Google, 27.03.2016 at 15:27

Yes we do, removing it is out of question.

how so? please explain why a beginners room is better than a rank limit.

נכתב על ידי Dereny, 31.03.2016 at 19:48

We need a beginner's room. To me, it seems more attractive to prospective players because they get to play with other newer players without being intimidated by all of these higher ranks and rank setting games.

you are only delaying the inevitable, they will reach rank 5 and then they will eventually meet a rank 12 who is going to butcher them in a 50k. Rank limits make them face the reality early on, they get to observe from a safe distance,learn and eventually challenge themselves knowing that they will eventually get a shot at defeating a high rank. "Oh i can't defeat a high rank by myself? who can help me do so? let me ally someone, oh i got invited into a clan? will i get to beat that high rank? good i am starting to like this game".
טוען...
טוען...
10.04.2016 - 22:27
נכתב על ידי Tundy, 10.04.2016 at 21:36

snip

Why would initiating rank limits not "delay the inevitable?" Beginner's room isolates newer players for a shirt period of time to learn the basics and understand the controls of the game so when they enter the main room they can play the game against higher ranks even if they do not play it to well. Rank limits seems to do the same thing. It also seems like it could be a turnoff to new players. Think about joining a game for the first time and getting killed by a higher rank (a rank 4 can probably still beat a rank 0). These rank limits would probably allow rank 5s to play in the new games and when I was a new player I always though rank 5s were OP. Now, if a new player plays their first few games with higher ranks, they may come to the conclusion that the game is too complicated for them and is the reason why they are getting killed. In addition, the beginner's room allows basically any low rank to join any game. The newer payers won't experience rankism which would be a very serious problem if there is only one room. Higher ranks won't want newer players for obvious reasons, but if there is only one room, newer players can possibly have difficulty finding games to play with people of their similar experience.
טוען...
טוען...
13.04.2016 - 04:18
Ofc we need one lol
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
טוען...
טוען...
13.04.2016 - 05:56
Man sun tsu,get the idea of seting rank limits in games out of your mind,its a really stupid one.High ranks will have no one to play with and small ranks with just farm lower low ranks.Also world 50ks and scenarios and any map that will require many players will get destroyed.Only 3v3s will remain unharmed but again if arank 6 will want to join a 3v3 he wont be able or when a 11 will want to join a 3v3 hosted by a rank 7- .Get that idea out of your head.You tried to do it and you saw people didnt like it so you were forced to remove it.Why you mention it again? Begginers room is fine as it is 0-6.Even if you make it 0-9 when they join main room they will still be noobs.Now saying them "ok stay noobs in main room we will protect you by not letting good players join your games" is a totally retarted idea.I myself when i reached rank 5 i restarted game and when i got rank 5 again i realised i HAD to play in main room and get better.So i did.And now im almost unbeatable in world maps and a pretty good europe fag.
טוען...
טוען...
10.05.2016 - 07:13
njab
החשבון נמחק
נכתב על ידי Nations, 13.04.2016 at 05:56

Man sun tsu,get the idea of seting rank limits in games out of your mind,its a really stupid one.High ranks will have no one to play with and small ranks with just farm lower low ranks.Also world 50ks and scenarios and any map that will require many players will get destroyed.Only 3v3s will remain unharmed but again if arank 6 will want to join a 3v3 he wont be able or when a 11 will want to join a 3v3 hosted by a rank 7- .Get that idea out of your head.You tried to do it and you saw people didnt like it so you were forced to remove it.Why you mention it again? Begginers room is fine as it is 0-6.Even if you make it 0-9 when they join main room they will still be noobs.Now saying them "ok stay noobs in main room we will protect you by not letting good players join your games" is a totally retarted idea.I myself when i reached rank 5 i restarted game and when i got rank 5 again i realised i HAD to play in main room and get better.So i did.And now im almost unbeatable in world maps and a pretty good europe fag.

I stopped reading after you said you are almost unbeatable.
טוען...
טוען...
10.05.2016 - 10:30
נכתב על ידי Guest, 10.05.2016 at 07:13

I stopped reading after you said you are almost unbeatable.

Too late bro
----
טוען...
טוען...
21.04.2017 - 00:37
Definitely need beginner's room, otherwise new players will keep getting destroyed by experienced ones and quit the game. Combining the two rooms is a terrible idea, there have to be two or else this game's future will die
טוען...
טוען...
28.04.2017 - 06:10
I don't think we need a beginner's room, it only creates a distance from new to old players and a skill gap too deep in which low ranks seem to be unconscious of there being another level of gameplay. If this distance disappeared, maybe low ranks would have an easier chance to see, interact and learn from high ranks.

Regarding the first ranks, we could set up automatical rank limits in the games these players start so that they can still enjoy of their own games with similarly skilled players.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

טוען...
טוען...
29.04.2017 - 21:23
נכתב על ידי RaulPB, 28.04.2017 at 06:10

I don't think we need a beginner's room, it only creates a distance from new to old players and a skill gap too deep in which low ranks seem to be unconscious of there being another level of gameplay. If this distance disappeared, maybe low ranks would have an easier chance to see, interact and learn from high ranks.

Regarding the first ranks, we could set up automatical rank limits in the games these players start so that they can still enjoy of their own games with similarly skilled players.

100% agree
despite starting competitive at rank 5, the distance between new and old players caused me to be destroyed upon reaching rank 7
----

טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה