תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 4   בוקר על ידי: 49 users
24.11.2011 - 20:57

The Entente. We accept everyone, as long as you serve our Republic and follow it's rules. Everything about the Entente you need to know will be here, as a sort of FAQ.

Q: I want to join, what are the requirements?
A: Our only requirements are that you follow our very simple rules and help build the clan even further.

Q: What are these "rules"?
A: We have only three at the moment, 1. Be active, check the clan forums whenever you can and stay up to date with clan activities. 2. Be nice to EVERYONE! No trolling, period. 3. Never give up. Quitting a match IS NOT AN OPTION.

Q: How can I serve?
A: By brining fresh idea's to the clan, taking up a job and making the clan more efficient, teaching initiates the art of afterwind, and playing in cln wars.

Q: I'd like my clan to join TE as a new state, how would I go about doing this?
A: Well, you would send us your statistics (# of members, date of formation, required rank etc), your Flag, Emblem, Motto, Anthem and all that jazz (if you have them) and what you would like your state to be named, sorry to those who want names like "Random name here", we only accept official names, like "Randomnames", you can keep your original name under circumstances such as becoming a Khanix, or a division.

Q: What are Khanix's and Divisions?
A: A Khanic, is our version of an Autonomous territory. A division, is a sort of political power inside of TE, sort of like The Air force to the United States armed forces.

Q: What are some clan activities I can partake in?
A: We just launched a new "cred" system, where you can send screenshots to me to be scored on and added to your profile on our scoreboard. We will also have playable Mission scenarios made soon that will be part of the cred system. Ways of obtaining cred vary, some examples are Winning a match, helping out a newbie, and following the rules. Other activities include elections, construction (websites, threads etc.) scenario making, training matches, and much more to come!

If you have any further questions, please contact me by PM so I may answer them. TheMapRoom
טוען...
טוען...
26.11.2011 - 02:19
Lol your like Soviet Russia making propoganda about what you belive EVERY TIME no offense though :3 just stating a fact
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
טוען...
טוען...
26.11.2011 - 02:27
Q: will entente ever CW?
A: no comment
----
נכתב על ידי Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
נכתב על ידי tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

טוען...
טוען...
26.11.2011 - 05:33
נכתב על ידי FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 26.11.2011 at 02:19

Lol your like Soviet Russia making propoganda about what you belive EVERY TIME no offense though :3 just stating a fact

Loool yes indeed or maybe like the US too nowadays hahaha!
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה