תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 21   בוקר על ידי: 73 users
17.10.2011 - 20:24

The Entente and YOU.

Hello guys and gals, you may be wondering "why do I want to join a clan like THIS?" well wonder no further- what other clan can offer you any sort of training you ask for at designated times? What other clan shed losses off without a scratch? What other clan will you have fun in? Not many. And even then, the clans that have any of those things usually only have ONE of those things- we have them all...and more! We are open to ANYONE. Our only requirements are that you stay active (i.e. check clan forums often, play a match often, stay participated etc.), that you play fair and friendly (absolutely NO TROLLING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, if it's friendly play INSIDE THE CLAN OR WITH CLOSE FRIENDS then it is permitted TO A POINT), and finally the easiest of them all- Never Give Up. What I mean is, never quit a match because the odds are slim, fight to your last breath even if your being ally-whoared and late-joined.

Now that that's out of the way- let's talk politics! In the Entente, we currently have 6 major states,

Z = Zanarkand
>Zanarkand was the original. Formed in feburary, the Zanarkand Abes were at their zenith, rank 2 in the clan rankings. A very honorable and historical state- joining Zanarkand is bound to get you recognized.

G = Guardia
>Guardia was the spawn of me and my old friends a while back, and after a scourge between Guardia and the Abes, Guardia was annexed by the Abes. They are know for their "take no prisoners" attitude, joining Guardia is not for the light hearted.

A = Jericho
>Abes.2. Jericho is what came of the ashes of Zanarkand after the first war, with warborn and later NoE. It is highly spiritual and mainly only for the veterans of that era. Joining would be a very kind and respectful gesture.

V = Viridia
>Viridia, our Prussia. It was a fast-growing state that dominated and formed the Entente out of nothing. Very Victorian styled. Joining would give people a sense that you are high class.

B = Steeltsyn
>Originally Balls of Steel, it is a newly annexed Khanix comprised of mainly trainee's and initiates. Joining this state is mandatory if you join below rank 4, but if you join it as a higher rank, you will be thought of as very dedicated.

X = Bauhaus
>Bauhaus. Mainly to serve as federal prime, Bauhaus is steampunk-orientated and for those ready for the future.

Q = Zizoravia
>Zizoravia, the newest state formed by soon-to-be member Grand vizier Fruit. Zizoravia is our religious state- all heil the almighty zizou and fear zombie-ironail.

When you sign up for The Entente you must join one of these states (or if your below rank4, you MUST join Steeltsyn (Balls of steel). Each state has a limited amount of power, and decide everything that happens in the clan. Out leading state at the moment is Bauhaus, but you may want to join a smaller one- for one, youll be more powerful in that state, more influential, and most importantly- have a chance at getting YOUR state to the top! So stayed tuned, more will be written!
~Gardy
טוען...
טוען...
17.10.2011 - 20:26
 Desu
Terrible font. Your boarder sucks.
טוען...
טוען...
17.10.2011 - 20:27
נכתב על ידי Desu, 17.10.2011 at 20:26

Terrible font. Your boarder sucks.

Border*

Bauhaus font goes with Bauhaus-influenced clan bro. If you don't like it then scram.
טוען...
טוען...
17.10.2011 - 20:34
Wait whats this whole thing about cuz I'm not getting a single word of it. I shouldn't be pestering you with questions though. I should be still trying to figure out how to post videos. I have one thats sure to be good. (OR OFFENSIVE AT LEAST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsFGZk3aok8

Young G We Da Best
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
טוען...
טוען...
17.10.2011 - 20:54
נכתב על ידי Deray YG, 17.10.2011 at 20:34

Wait whats this whole thing about cuz I'm not getting a single word of it. I shouldn't be pestering you with questions though. I should be still trying to figure out how to post videos. I have one thats sure to be good. (OR OFFENSIVE AT LEAST)

Young G We Da Best

For Youtube vids, simply take the code after the = sign on a videos url (ex: PsFGZk3aok) and put after it

The Entente is sort of a republic-esque clan because of it's Khanate, we have 6 major states, Zanarkand, Guardia, Jericho, Viridia, Steeltsyn and Bauhaus- when you join you get to choose which to join, and get to more voting power the more members your state has. We are a clan training to the top, and would love initiates and members
טוען...
טוען...
19.10.2011 - 15:19
Don't steal SP quotes.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
טוען...
טוען...
19.10.2011 - 19:44
Samnang
החשבון נמחק
I am going to start a Thai coalition
טוען...
טוען...
19.10.2011 - 20:37
נכתב על ידי Guest, 19.10.2011 at 19:44

Zizou approves.
טוען...
טוען...
19.10.2011 - 21:20
נכתב על ידי Guest, 19.10.2011 at 19:44

be best_of_ladyboys
----
נכתב על ידי Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
נכתב על ידי tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

טוען...
טוען...
23.11.2011 - 04:52
What game is jericho's image from? I cannot recall but I definitely know it.
טוען...
טוען...
23.11.2011 - 07:52
So Im at school foruming and come in here and "GO TO FUCK" comes up on the screen. Thanks gard =\
טוען...
טוען...
23.11.2011 - 12:40
 YOBA
נכתב על ידי Runway1R, 23.11.2011 at 07:52

So Im at school foruming and come in here and "GO TO FUCK" comes up on the screen. Thanks gard =\

Haha! I can't even count the number of times I've accessed a proxy and I've never gotten caught.

They don't know actually, as I use the proxy over a secure connection. This is what you should be doing NatFan!

Oh and it's in an image file. No need to worry mate. I once had a classmate put up goatse (if you don't know what this is do not google it) on my screen but I closed it (while looking away) and "Got away safely!" as they say in Pokemon.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
טוען...
טוען...
23.11.2011 - 13:06
נכתב על ידי Aristosseur, 23.11.2011 at 04:52

What game is jericho's image from? I cannot recall but I definitely know it.

Lol, I don't recall either. It's just an image I used to use for Jericho shit. If I remember or find out i'll PM you
טוען...
טוען...
24.11.2011 - 03:07
Just thought I would post this here, how did I do? (tried to make it seem like real history so it's not super boring btw)
http://afterwind.wikia.com/wiki/The_Entente_(Coalition)
טוען...
טוען...
27.11.2011 - 06:05
You have various mistakes.
>After Kanker was defeated by a large alliance of coalitions,
Kanker wasn't defeated, I left and everyone followed.
>After Solunae Penticus was eradicated by the Moderator team,
Earlier on you confuse the interim name Moderator Team of Solunae Penticus with the actual mods, however I was the only one to be banned, the rest deleted their accounts in protest.
>Gardevoir would now wander off once more, this time to Warborn Legion, after an argument with Taylor about Ashibaka.
You went to WBL around the early time of Kanker Elysium or even before it, wrong chronological order.

From your page
>But in the end, Kanker was destroyed by the members of Afterwind (Samnang trolol) and the help of the Moderators (Samnang again).
This is roughly true, the fact is that I left and it's really doubtful that amnang was actually trying to break us up
טוען...
טוען...
27.11.2011 - 11:26
נכתב על ידי Aristosseur, 27.11.2011 at 06:05

You have various mistakes.
>After Kanker was defeated by a large alliance of coalitions,
Kanker wasn't defeated, I left and everyone followed.
>After Solunae Penticus was eradicated by the Moderator team,
Earlier on you confuse the interim name Moderator Team of Solunae Penticus with the actual mods, however I was the only one to be banned, the rest deleted their accounts in protest.
>Gardevoir would now wander off once more, this time to Warborn Legion, after an argument with Taylor about Ashibaka.
You went to WBL around the early time of Kanker Elysium or even before it, wrong chronological order.

From your page
>But in the end, Kanker was destroyed by the members of Afterwind (Samnang trolol) and the help of the Moderators (Samnang again).
This is roughly true, the fact is that I left and it's really doubtful that amnang was actually trying to break us up

If you would stop taking advice from Fruit, you would notice the clan page has been changed from how another member wrote it.
טוען...
טוען...
27.11.2011 - 11:39
Ironail
החשבון נמחק

I left and everyone followed.

Sry bro but I left Kanker first. And because you knew I wouldnt come back as long as Vafika is leader you left and made a new coalition to get me back. Please add this Gardevoir.
טוען...
טוען...
27.11.2011 - 11:39
נכתב על ידי Garde, 27.11.2011 at 11:26
If you would stop taking advice from Fruit, you would notice the clan page has been changed from how another member wrote it.

Memory is sex.

נכתב על ידי Garde, 24.11.2011 at 03:07

Just thought I would post this here, how did I do? (tried to make it seem like real history so it's not super boring btw)
http://afterwind.wikia.com/wiki/The_Entente_(Coalition)
----
טוען...
טוען...
27.11.2011 - 11:45
 YOBA
נכתב על ידי Guest, 27.11.2011 at 11:39

Sry bro but I left Kanker first. And because you knew I wouldnt come back as long as Vafika is leader you left and made a new coalition to get me back. Please add this Gardevoir.

>you
>rerevan

PS: if you're so butthurt about this you can edit it yourself, being a wiki article.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
טוען...
טוען...
27.11.2011 - 12:16
נכתב על ידי YOBA, 27.11.2011 at 11:45
>you
>rerevan

PS: if you're so butthurt about this you can edit it yourself, being a wiki article.

sup
----
טוען...
טוען...
27.11.2011 - 15:39
Ironail
החשבון נמחק
נכתב על ידי YOBA, 27.11.2011 at 11:45

נכתב על ידי Guest, 27.11.2011 at 11:39

>you
>rerevan

Wery rerevan Sämel
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה