תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 14   בוקר על ידי: 52 users
01.10.2011 - 21:40
Hi, im looking for a coalition thats suits me best. Though i think some of the top coalitions might not want a rank 4 in their clan, i consider myself a decent player who loves a good challenge. Coalitions like Dalmati, Solunae, Bite me! and Warborn would be a great experience for me but they are all set to a high "required rank".

Anyhow, im just looking for a clan thats suits me and that is active and competitive in coalition wars.
טוען...
טוען...
07.10.2011 - 07:43
We would welcome you to DP. pm me if you want
----
i know there's an answer i just don't know what it is yet
טוען...
טוען...
07.10.2011 - 08:30
You are welcome to join Bite Me 2!!!!
טוען...
טוען...
07.10.2011 - 09:00
Yea, go with BM2!
Top coalitions may be a good idea if you need a coalition to brag with. They wont give a rank 4 any play time on wars.
טוען...
טוען...
07.10.2011 - 09:08
Not all of them. Warborn uses any member available to play our CW's. That's why we train and support them.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
טוען...
טוען...
07.10.2011 - 21:41
People please. hes mine alright?
----
טוען...
טוען...
08.10.2011 - 02:14
נכתב על ידי Konstantin Pats, 07.10.2011 at 09:00

Yea, go with BM2!
Top coalitions may be a good idea if you need a coalition to brag with. They wont give a rank 4 any play time on wars.

Well this sounds a bit odd to say (the first sentence). I mean joining a coalition isn't about "bragging", it's about Coalition Wars and making friend and feeling like you are a part of something. To be honest Zorbo should join whatever Coalition he feel suits him best. Personally I don't know what that is, but as far as recommendation, Dutch Pride is getting a lot more active and has skilled players. If you ever want to join us, you are welcomed. Keep in mind join what you feel suits you best!
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Position: Officer.
טוען...
טוען...
08.10.2011 - 05:28
נכתב על ידי Promoter X, 08.10.2011 at 02:14

Well this sounds a bit odd to say (the first sentence)...

It was sarcasm. There are people in all games who wish to join top clans from the beginning, only to feel more elite. While being around skilled players may be a way to learn, you often just get left out on stuff.

BM2 is a nice coalition, which I'd recommend from my own experience :b It's one of the few coalitions where lower ranks get to play on wars, while there are also some more experienced players to teach you stuff. With no disrespect to other coalitions, but most clans only let their most experienced players play against other coalitions and coalition wars are a fun part of the game.
טוען...
טוען...
08.10.2011 - 15:08
Bite Me 2 has played the most CWs ... The coalition has had a setback... but we are regrouping and looking for friendly people who want to have fun!
טוען...
טוען...
09.10.2011 - 05:13
צטט:
With no disrespect to other coalitions, but most clans only let their most experienced players play against other coalitions and coalition wars are a fun part of the game.

lol we just get whoever we can for CWs
----
טוען...
טוען...
09.10.2011 - 11:13
צטט:
נכתב על ידי PANTHA_1, 09.10.2011 at 05:13

With no disrespect to other coalitions, but most clans only let their most experienced players play against other coalitions and coalition wars are a fun part of the game.

lol we just get whoever we can for CWs

Exactly what PANTHA_1 said. If we are willing to recruit you, we are willing to let you play Coalition Wars. That's why we strive to look for very skilled players.
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Position: Officer.
טוען...
טוען...
17.10.2011 - 05:26
Just to reiterate all BM2 members and BM members actively take part in CWs!!!

Thank you!!!
טוען...
טוען...
17.10.2011 - 05:43
Yeah true.
All of our members have taken part in CW.

This shows that we do not choose one to play.
We welcome any one (yeah, that's you) to play.
----
Not available now.
Please don't invite nor talk to me.
Thanks.
טוען...
טוען...
20.10.2011 - 08:41
נכתב על ידי Cutie, 01.10.2011 at 21:40

Hi, im looking for a coalition thats suits me best. Though i think some of the top coalitions might not want a rank 4 in their clan, i consider myself a decent player who loves a good challenge. Coalitions like Dalmati, Solunae, Bite me! and Warborn would be a great experience for me but they are all set to a high "required rank".

Anyhow, im just looking for a clan thats suits me and that is active and competitive in coalition wars.

Hey Zorbo, to provide you another option, check out U.L.A.P. (United League of Ascending Powers). We allow all ranks (we have all from rank 0 to rank 10 [zizou]) and we would love to have you became a member! We are dedicated to learning and becoming better. We believe that no matter your rank or experience there is always more to learn. Anyways, if you are interested please apply and you will be gladly accepted into our ranks.
----
"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." -1 Peter 2:17
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה