תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 51   בוקר על ידי: 1518 users

פוסט מקורי

פורסם על ידי RaulPB, 17.12.2014 - 09:30
Made by Clovis1122, in collaboration with RaulPB

NOTE: if you have problems with an expansion, or you want to share/request an expansion about this country, post it here or send us a PM.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Germany Expansion: Collection.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The first turn expansion is well known to be decisive in the development of the game. The aim of this collection is to expose different openings from Germany, as well as their requirements. Remember that is your decision whenever you choose one expansion or another. You need to be aware of what can you do or what can you achieve by each expansion and each strategy shown.

Expansions: If you CLICK ON THE IMAGE you will be able to see a YouTube video with the expansion. It is suggested to watch at 720p.

Perfect Defence

It's the most popular strategy for Germany. Its transport ships have enough range to reach all Scandinavia and UK, its infantry is cheap enough to be able to spam it easily and most importantly, it's able to defend from UK's attacks if used properly. The only drawback is the reduction of infantries' range in -1. Germany must be cautious with over expanding at the early stage of the game since it would make you vulnerable to a full rush from UK. Once he has a nice amount of infantries ready to defend Germany and make UK slow down, he can use the extra infantries to outnumber UK. As a basic tip, you should know of Austria's importance for Germany due to its income and most importantly its 6 reinforcements, which can reach Berlin in just one move as well as they can reach many other important cities. It's important to defend its ports since they will enable you to reach Scandinavia and UK. Hamburg is most of the times crucial since it's your best way to reach UK, it has a high income and 5 reinforcements.

- Scandinavia.

Scandinavia is important especially for its high income, which can easily get to 1k when you have Sweden + Norway + Denmark. It also has some really important ports which can bring you units quickly to Germany. On the other hand, taking this land will corner UK and prevent him from further expansion into your Balkan territory and will limit his income as well as make you stronger.

Additional upgrades:

- Germany's basic upgrades set
- Naval Transport Capacity

- Full Scandinavia (requires general).

Additional upgrades:
- Faster General I
- General: Movement Range.

- Denmark Rush [PD]

You might wonder why Germany would care so much about Denmark. The thing is that you will have UK in front of you and you never know where he might attack. Denmark is a port, has access to all Baltic Sea and is dangerously near to Berlin. There's always the possibility that UK will try rush you at Denmark and from there take over Scandinavia or Poland. You should also wallfuck it just in case you get walled. It's highly important to be able to move your army towards other places and keep expanding afterwards.

Additional upgrades:

Balkans + Sweden [PD]

Sweden is usually not attacked by UK on first turn since it's so far away from his homeland and if he loses his transports, he will be wasting units in Scandinavia. It's usually safe enough to send those units there and it's a great port and income to Germany. Also expanding that much through Balkans gives you the extra reinforcements you might need immediately after to defend your cities.

Additional upgrades:

Balkans + Poland [PD]

Sometimes Ukraine takes Poland since it has a nice reinforcement number, nice income and a port that contacts to Scandinavia. You can aim to take it from Ukraine in case it's your opponent or just borrow it in case he's your ally. If you get it, you'll soon realize its advantages. It can reach other Balkan cities such as Austria or Hungary or you can reach Scandinavia and even Finland with its port. It's also useful as reinforcements to defend Scandinavia and Germany since you can take all the units from Poland into a transport ship and reach many different cities.

Additional upgrades:

Sweden + Poland [PD] (Requires general)

Zone's expansion, which he kindly showed us. For that we owe him a hug!! All our gratitude, love and recognition to him!

Additional upgrades:
- Faster General I

Iron Fist

Iron Fist, as said in the UK expansion guide, has powerful units but lacks range since it's nerfed by -1. Germany can either use it as a way to slow roll or to rush. Slow rolling with IF can be dangerous in case of not having the appropriate transports for them since UK could be NC and overwhelm you by its superior range. You need to be very careful with where you take your units and always have them in strategic places from where you can take them from one place to another. With this strategy there's no actual need to play defensive since increased HP also affect the units' attacking capability. Another possibility is to try rushing UK. This option is quite risky since you don't really know where your opponent might attack. If you happen to rush the same place as he does you're very likely to kill him. On the other hand, if you fail to rush the same place then you've got two options which are continue with the rush attempt at the same time as risking your own capital or pull back and defend your land. Anyway, IF's principal difficulty will be money management since your infantries don't have the cost reduction that PD infantries have.

The slowroll alternative consists of expanding a bit over the Balkans to get the necessary units to reinforce your capital to defend it while expanding north towards Scandinavia for the money since IF doesn't have the reduction over infantry cost. The rush option consists in gathering your main army in a single spot, principally a port just to facilitate the mobility for next turn.

- Balkans + Norway & Denmark [IF] (Requires General)

Additional upgrades:
- Faster General I

- Balkans + Sweden [IF] (Requires General)

Additional upgrades:
- Faster General I

- Rush over Netherlands [IF]

Additional upgrades:

Germany expansion without upgrades [PD]

Germany expansion without upgrades [IF]

Database

1. Guerrilla Warfare: Poland, Balkans, walls by clovis1122.
2. Germany PD: Belgium Surprise Attack! by clovis1122.

Basic Upgrades

Note: With a good retribution of reinforcements and countries near to expand, Germany is the easier country to play with. You can have a very good development even if you have no upgrades. However for professional purposes and game-play in overall you are required to have the following upgrades:

Expendable: Ground Main Defence. -10 cost for Ground Main Defence units. Cost: 30,000 SP.
Faster Ground Main Defence: +1 movement range for ground Main Defence units. Cost: 28,000 SP.

Total cost: 58,000 Strategy Points.

Note: As said earlier, most of the expansions can be done without the basic upgrades. However the number of reinforcements used and the capability of stacking infantries will be lowered.

Optional Upgrades.

Some of the expansions showed above require extra upgrades:

(Almost Important).

Naval: Transport Capacity. +5 capacity for Naval Transports. Cost: 700 SP.

(Useful):

Cheap Transportation: -30 cost for Naval Transport and -50 Air Transport units. Cost: 25,000 SP.
Lucky Ground Secondary Defence: +2 to critical chance for Ground Secondary Defence units. Cost: 15,500 SP.
Lucky Ground Main Defence: +2 to critical chance for Ground Main Defence units. Cost: 21,000 SP.

Total cost: 62,200 Strategy Points.

GENERAL

If you own a "general" unit, then you should consider getting the following upgrades:

Faster General I : +1 movement range for General. Cost: 3,000 SP.
Faster General II: +1 movement range for General. Cost: 23,400 SP.
General: Movement Range: Your General adds +1 movement range to all units in the stack. Cost: 26,100 SP.
Lucky General: Your General adds +2 critical chance to all units in the stack. Cost: 19,000 SP.

Total cost: 71,500 Strategy Points.

After expanding

For your late-gaming, you should get the following upgrades:

NOTE: If you haven't got the basic and optional upgrades, it's worth mentioning that they have priority over the optional ones

Air Transport Capacity I & II: +1 capacity for Air Transport units. Cost: 6,000 & 24,300 SP.
Safer Transportation:+3 HP to all Transport units. Cost: 13,000 SP.

Then, the ones you consider that suit your styles.

20.09.2015 - 08:16
נכתב על ידי RaulPB, 09.04.2015 at 17:23

no

yes.
טוען...
טוען...
20.09.2015 - 08:57
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 20.09.2015 at 08:16

נכתב על ידי Cold Case, 20.09.2015 at 08:03

I would like yo learn pd germany in picture 2,4,5,7.Thanks a lot for this.

They aren't pictures... there's a whole video, just click on them

The other collections have the indicator but looks like this one does not. I'll talk with raul.

I feel stupid now lol
----
טוען...
טוען...
20.09.2015 - 09:25
The 7th video is against turkey and that means more reinf so i dont really need it.Good videos also try add some music,it will make i more enjoyable and fascinating
----
טוען...
טוען...
23.09.2015 - 08:54
Tigro
החשבון נמחק
I'm late to the thread but sending your trans into that sweden lake is a terrible idea most of the times (not always though). Also, you can take norw-swed-poland, I didn't see you mentioning that.
טוען...
טוען...
23.09.2015 - 10:00
נכתב על ידי Guest, 23.09.2015 at 08:54

I'm late to the thread but sending your trans into that sweden lake is a terrible idea most of the times (not always though). Also, you can take norw-swed-poland, I didn't see you mentioning that.

What strat?
----

טוען...
טוען...
23.09.2015 - 17:27
Tigro
החשבון נמחק
נכתב על ידי dinoscout, 23.09.2015 at 10:00

What strat?

PD, obv.
טוען...
טוען...
23.09.2015 - 18:16
נכתב על ידי Guest, 23.09.2015 at 17:27

What strat?

PD, obv.

oooh, feel free to put sses up

edit: I figured out a way to do it, but there is min on norway and swede... did you figure out how to send 6?
----

טוען...
טוען...
25.09.2015 - 08:50
Tigro
החשבון נמחק
נכתב על ידי dinoscout, 23.09.2015 at 18:16

נכתב על ידי Guest, 23.09.2015 at 17:27

What strat?

PD, obv.

oooh, feel free to put sses up

edit: I figured out a way to do it, but there is min on norway and swede... did you figure out how to send 6?

Not sure, I never tried more than 5 but I think it's possible to send 6 somewhere instead of 5.
טוען...
טוען...
26.09.2015 - 22:23
Hey, sorry for my late reply. Also thanks for the expansion.

I'm worried about if it can be done in HTML, since there's such so few time before it comes out.
טוען...
טוען...
27.09.2015 - 08:09
Some of this mainly IF ones need work after HTML5 release. Maybe would be great to start testing now and canceling out ones that no longer work?
טוען...
טוען...
27.09.2015 - 08:17
(deleted)
החשבון נמחק
נכתב על ידי Meester, 27.09.2015 at 08:09

Some of this mainly IF ones need work after HTML5 release. Maybe would be great to start testing now and canceling out ones that no longer work?

or just stop playing.
טוען...
טוען...
18.01.2016 - 13:57
Guys pls add gw.I know how to it and have a good exp but a lot of fails come.
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.01.2016 - 08:24
Thanks I have Idea
טוען...
טוען...
20.06.2016 - 14:13
Can u still send a trans into that lake in between norway and sweeden and it is not so easy to take oslo why would u risk it?
טוען...
טוען...
20.06.2016 - 17:10
נכתב על ידי RebelLord, 20.06.2016 at 14:13

Can u still send a trans into that lake in between norway and sweeden and it is not so easy to take oslo why would u risk it?

No, it seems like that lake between norway and sweeden has been removed rip.
Why not risking it? It's not compulsory to take it but it can be a great hit against UK.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

טוען...
טוען...
12.08.2016 - 10:24
Ty for the great post bros
i appreciate your effort as well as lots of others who read this
טוען...
טוען...
07.11.2017 - 02:43
How did zone take sweden, swed city and pol the same turn

pm me if u can teach me.
טוען...
טוען...
09.11.2018 - 16:38
נכתב על ידי SquatWarrior, 07.11.2017 at 02:43

How did zone take sweden, swed city and pol the same turn

pm me if u can teach me.

ok so basically i m thanos germany
ok so basically i m thanos germany
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.11.2018 - 15:25
So, I have been trying the Scandinavian expansion for Germany, and most of it worked after trying it for 6 minutes or so,
but when trying to penetrate the lake to invade Sweden and Norway it acts like the lake doesn't exist there, and even ground
troops are able to pass it without using transport. Has it been nerfed? does it just not work anymore?
Or is there something I am doing wrong?
טוען...
טוען...
02.12.2018 - 23:02
נכתב על ידי VodkaBottleVodka, 30.11.2018 at 15:25

So, I have been trying the Scandinavian expansion for Germany, and most of it worked after trying it for 6 minutes or so,
but when trying to penetrate the lake to invade Sweden and Norway it acts like the lake doesn't exist there, and even ground
troops are able to pass it without using transport. Has it been nerfed? does it just not work anymore?

In this version of the game you cannot go into the sweden lakes anymore.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

טוען...
טוען...
11.12.2020 - 16:17
נכתב על ידי Checkmate., 02.12.2018 at 23:02

נכתב על ידי VodkaBottleVodka, 30.11.2018 at 15:25

In this version of the game you cannot go into the sweden lakes anymore.

:C
----
Deutsch überwältigt

טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה