תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 11   בוקר על ידי: 805 users
03.11.2014 - 02:09
Germany expansion 1: PD I
Strategy: Perfect Defence
Required upgrades: Faster Ground Main Defence, Faster General I&II, General Movement Range, Expendable Ground Main Defence
Difficulty: 3/5 (straight forward movements)

Units:
Hamburg: 4 Infantry + 1 Transport
Frankfurt: 2 Infantry
Berlin: 8 Infantry
Leipzig: 1 Infantry
Munich: 4 Infantry
Cologne: 1 Militia

Movements:
Hamburg: 9 Infantry on Transport to East Sea coast closest Berlin; add General from Berlin; move 9 Infantry plus General to southern coast of Sweden; move 4 Infantry + General to take Oslo (Norway); move remaining 5 Infantry on Transport closer to Stockholm; take Stockholm with 5 Infantry (see Detail 1. below)
Berlin: 4 Infantry take Copenhagen (Denmark); 4 Infantry take Prague (Czech Republic); 7 Infantry take Vienna (Austria); wall capital using 2 Infantry from Leipzig and remaining Infantry in Berlin
Munich: 3 Infantry take Bratislava (Slovakia); 3 Infantry take Zagreb (Croatia); 2 Infantry take Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Frankfurt: 2 Infantry Take Bern and 2 Infantry take Zurich (both in Switzerland)
Cologne: 3 Infantry to wall Hamburg (second most important city in Germany!); 1 Militia to WF Belgium and Netherlands

Detail 1. Taking Scandinavia from Germany

Variation: If you are not facing UK as an opponent (rare for competitive 3v3 games) you may want to change some minor things:
Leipzig: move 2 Infantry to take Prague (Czech Republic)
Berlin: buy 5 Infantry and 3 Militia; use the three Militia to wall Berlin; the rest of Infantries to take cities as usual, diminishing number for Prague, since there are going to be 2 Infantries coming from Leipzig
Frankfurt: Use 4 Infantries to take Brussels (Belgium), instead of Switzerland
Cologne: buy 3 Militia (now possible because of less expenses in Berlin) and take Amsterdam (Netherlands)
טוען...
טוען...
03.11.2014 - 02:55
Germany Expansion 2 PD: Amsterdam Rush
Faster Ground Main Defence, Faster General I&II, General Movement Range, Expendable Ground Main Defence, Sea trans Capacity
Difficulty (3/5 some micro management)

Units
1 Sea Trans In Hamburg
3 Militia Berlin
Full Infantry in every city eith remaining reins

Movements
Wall Berlin with militia
Use all infantry in berlin send to Hamburg
Use the sea trans to ferry units from Hamburg to Amsterdam, Bring the boat half way and use the remaining infantry range to complete the Attack
Return Sea trans to Hamburg And ferry more units again using the infantry range to complete journey into Amsterdam
Feed troops from Munich through Frankfurt and Cologne, building stack momentum along the way eventually finishing in Amsterdam. Use 1 unit to wf.

טוען...
טוען...
03.11.2014 - 02:55
Germany Expansion 2 PD: Amsterdam Rush
Faster Ground Main Defence, Faster General I&II, General Movement Range, Expendable Ground Main Defence, Sea trans Capacity
Difficulty (3/5 some micro management)

Units
1 Sea Trans In Hamburg
3 Militia Berlin
Full Infantry in every city eith remaining reins

Movements
Wall Berlin with militia
Use all infantry in berlin send to Hamburg
Use the sea trans to ferry units from Hamburg to Amsterdam, Bring the boat half way and use the remaining infantry range to complete the Attack
Return Sea trans to Hamburg And ferry more units again using the infantry range to complete journey into Amsterdam
Feed troops from Munich through Frankfurt and Cologne, building stack momentum along the way eventually finishing in Amsterdam. Use 1 unit to wf.

טוען...
טוען...
03.11.2014 - 23:48
One question. How the hell did the TS moved over land? I noticed this one also in your Turkey Thread.

What sorcery is that? I spent 10 mins trying to figure that out. None. WITCHCRAFT!
----
טוען...
טוען...
04.11.2014 - 02:23
There are passage ways in some parts on EU and on the world map as well
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
טוען...
טוען...
05.11.2014 - 06:37
I meant this one. The TS didnt pass a straight

----
טוען...
טוען...
05.11.2014 - 07:07
You anchor at the elbow joint of the channel near hamburg, then anchor again twords the up and right, and from there you can go thru to the Denmark side of the sea (I don't know my geography)
----

טוען...
טוען...
05.11.2014 - 07:59
@Dinoscout. Tried, didnt work. Will get it soon enough. May I also ask where to expand post-Turn 1?
I lost to Imp Turk during a 2v2 by reinforcement clause. I cant hold relentless pour of troops on the balkans.
----
טוען...
טוען...
15.05.2016 - 16:26
Can someone put here links to youtube videos about those passages and how to do it?
much wows, very thanks
----
טוען...
טוען...
16.05.2016 - 09:28
נכתב על ידי Netzer, 15.05.2016 at 16:26

Can someone put here links to youtube videos about those passages and how to do it?
much wows, very thanks

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15381

It's not a video, but you'll find it useful anyway
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

טוען...
טוען...
16.05.2016 - 09:58
נכתב על ידי RaulPB, 16.05.2016 at 09:28

נכתב על ידי Netzer, 15.05.2016 at 16:26

much wows, very thanks

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15381

It's not a video, but you'll find it useful anyway

Muchas gracias!!
----
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה