תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 104   בוקר על ידי: 139 users

פוסט מקורי

פורסם על ידי Covid19, 19.09.2014 - 06:25
I see waffel is not modifing his tournemnt so i decided to make another one with my idea . Below i repeat my idea

The tournemnt will consist on making a CWT like a normal PvP Tournment with Double Elimination. So as to make it faster than others CWT like Wafel hosted. I was planning ( after clans declare to join the tournment ) to decide a date of starting of tournment , that date mean all normal CWs made will be counted as cw played for the tournment too. So , for example , if MK has to go vs Illyria , and i decide that Tournment Start 1 October , the first cw made by these two clans will be counted as cw for the tournment too and update it in ''challonge'' of the tournment. That will happen for all matches after '' The date ''.
I will give deadlines to games too.

I need Leaders/officers to sign up.

Cheers
Skenderbeu

Clans
8/8

Illyria
Spectre
Otpisani
Mortal Kombat
Mystical Society
Stalins Martians
evoL
Elite Comrades

Reserves

Rules
* All matches have to be Clan Wars (so i dont need SS)
* I will decide the ''Starting Date'' for the first matches, that means the first cw made agains the challenged clan after that date will be count as a cw for CWT too.
* There will be a deadline for the cw to be made ... i will not give more then 4-5 days after the ''Starting Date''
* There is always the problems of the ''fair ranks''. Well it doesnt metter in this tournment. I want proofs of dealing to make a fair cw with ''the bests'' vs ''the bests''
* If a clans avoid another clan to cw ... it will be a loss!!
* If after the deadline i dont have proofs from both clans that they tried to deal , or to show the other clan avoided his clan ... It will be a loss for both!!
New rules will be added in future

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

Trophies image created and developed by Madara Industry

07.11.2014 - 11:43
נכתב על ידי Permamuted, 07.11.2014 at 06:39

Spart has a point, but what can we do, the only way one of these tourneys function is with an 8 clan bracket, maybe more games are needed and just a winners and runners up trophy, but i see none of you critics suggesting better solutions, just vaguely hinting that they exist.

נכתב על ידי Silent One_deleted, 31.10.2014 at 09:30

Well what can you do? You made a valid point but at the end of the day it really does not matter. Generally if you disagree with something a member of Illyria does, it does not matter if you make a logical point, does not matter if others may be in agreement with you. At the end of the day it will be trivialized or ignored and you will need to argue at the level of a 5 yr old eventually so it will just be pointless. At the end of the day it has been clearly demonstrated that the host of this tournament will do as he pleases because it is his tournament and nothing else matters. Seems better to just care less and have more fun.

Dont give us this nonsense, you're becoming the next commando eagle, i thought you were better than this, it doesnt matter if commando eagle waffel spart mou vendetta and any of the other illyria haters hop into a thread to support you, you either have a valid point or you dont. Your previous post was mostly just another attack on illyria. Do you think we're not aware of the problem of the small number of available clans to form a bracket?

Where are your solutions?

I really think this will be my last response to you of any kind, it is why I have absolutely no respect for you at this point and rarely bother to seriously respond to you anymore. You constantly over value your opinion and attempt to treat it like fact, often speak in an authoritative manner even when you are clueless about the subject matter and normally attempt to direct attention to individuals rather than subject at hand. Lets not forget the usual ...bla bla bla bla followed by,"thus irrelevant".

I am tired if having to screenshot every single conversation with you guys. Possible solutions were shared before the start of this tournament which you all ignored .Even when I was in disagreement with the rules and structure of the tournament just for the sake of participation I still requested participation for my clan.IT WAS IGNORED followed by empty statements. Evol even withdrew and rather than give us a spot it seemed like a better decision to award victories via forfeit. What I have stated is fact, so I am truly tired of someone with a big mouth who never has FACTS. Quite frankly I am tired of someone who possesses average intelligence speaking down to others and acting superior. I deal with facts and respect true intelligence. Whatever you try so hard to compensate for it has little to do with me nor do I care. I dont have time for your usual empty words, poor understanding and poor arguments. I forgot to mention the usal gif attacks from the bodyguard which follows.. when incapable of expression oneself, gif's are always a nice idea I guess they may compensate for what is truly lacking. I have had enough.. If this domain makes you feel important and accomplished then my all means have it! Hopefully you reach your 2000 posts landmark soon.I tolerate a lot but I really do not have time for this. Have fun king,
----
"When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
― Stephen Richards
טוען...
טוען...
07.11.2014 - 11:48
נכתב על ידי Eagle, 07.11.2014 at 03:20

Its ok guys, no need to argue, we all now that State of Mind still cries for getting anally molested by MK

Just to deal with this briefly.We did not play you guys before because of the cheating and the sanctions that followed.I was very wary of playing you guys even recently but did so nonetheless. We strongly believe that you cheated, it is as simple as that. Furthermore I witnessed you and Mauzer cheating in 3v3 even after all the bans, simply did not SS (mazuer went through walls again). No matter what field one is involved in there is no respect for cheaters.Hope this makes things clear for you.
----
"When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
― Stephen Richards
טוען...
טוען...
07.11.2014 - 12:13
Stryko
החשבון נמחק
Just a suggestion... make the final a 10v10 like Eagle had posted in clan forum
טוען...
טוען...
07.11.2014 - 12:59
 Eagle (מנהל)
נכתב על ידי Silent One_deleted, 07.11.2014 at 11:48

נכתב על ידי Eagle, 07.11.2014 at 03:20

Its ok guys, no need to argue, we all now that State of Mind still cries for getting anally molested by MK

Just to deal with this briefly.We did not play you guys before because of the cheating and the sanctions that followed.I was very wary of playing you guys even recently but did so nonetheless. We strongly believe that you cheated, it is as simple as that. Furthermore I witnessed you and Mauzer cheating in 3v3 even after all the bans, simply did not SS (mazuer went through walls again). No matter what field one is involved in there is no respect for cheaters.Hope this makes things clear for you.

As I said once again, cry more little fags, we havent used bugs since that cw, so why dont you crawl under your tiny little bed, and cry so much, since 1 MK member worth's more than your whole pathetic clan together
----
טוען...
טוען...
07.11.2014 - 13:22
נכתב על ידי Silent One_deleted, 07.11.2014 at 11:43

I really think this will be my last response to you of any kind, it is why I have absolutely no respect for you at this point and rarely bother to seriously respond to you anymore. You constantly over value your opinion and attempt to treat it like fact, often speak in an authoritative manner even when you are clueless about the subject matter and normally attempt to direct attention to individuals rather than subject at hand. Lets not forget the usual ...bla bla bla bla followed by,"thus irrelevant".

I am tired if having to screenshot every single conversation with you guys. Possible solutions were shared before the start of this tournament which you all ignored .Even when I was in disagreement with the rules and structure of the tournament just for the sake of participation I still requested participation for my clan.IT WAS IGNORED followed by empty statements. Evol even withdrew and rather than give us a spot it seemed like a better decision to award victories via forfeit. What I have stated is fact, so I am truly tired of someone with a big mouth who never has FACTS. Quite frankly I am tired of someone who possesses average intelligence speaking down to others and acting superior. I deal with facts and respect true intelligence. Whatever you try so hard to compensate for it has little to do with me nor do I care. I dont have time for your usual empty words, poor understanding and poor arguments. I forgot to mention the usal gif attacks from the bodyguard which follows.. when incapable of expression oneself, gif's are always a nice idea I guess they may compensate for what is truly lacking. I have had enough.. If this domain makes you feel important and accomplished then my all means have it! Hopefully you reach your 2000 posts landmark soon.I tolerate a lot but I really do not have time for this. Have fun king,

you know silent im actually sorry that our relationship deteriorated to this, but given recent posts, i am actually beginning to agree with chills assessment of you.

Most of your previous posts and arguments have been largely criticised and discredited and not just by "my bodyguards", but i suppose like waffel you choose to apply that term to anyone who disagrees with you, prefering to ignore the fact that they might have minds and opinions of their own. Your first paragraph sums up my opinion on you, you appear to have some sort of superiority complex, possibly due to your age, i'm not sure, but the condescension evident in most your posts i've always found grating. I feel like someone should grab a golfclub and whack you off your highhorse.

But thats a job for someone else, but please do make this your last response to me, this includes scathing and nasty comments towards my clan and its members, as well as randomly quoting me on the forum in threads to call me self centered. Keep our relationship purely to organising cws and we'll have no issues.

Oh and if questioning my intelligence and forming theories about my personal life helps you do this, then by all means indulge yourself.
----
טוען...
טוען...
12.11.2014 - 05:56
נכתב על ידי Permamuted, 07.11.2014 at 13:22

נכתב על ידי Silent One_deleted, 07.11.2014 at 11:43

you know silent im actually sorry that our relationship deteriorated to this, but given recent posts, i am actually beginning to agree with chills assessment of you.

Most of your previous posts and arguments have been largely criticised and discredited and not just by "my bodyguards", but i suppose like waffel you choose to apply that term to anyone who disagrees with you, prefering to ignore the fact that they might have minds and opinions of their own. Your first paragraph sums up my opinion on you, you appear to have some sort of superiority complex, possibly due to your age, i'm not sure, but the condescension evident in most your posts i've always found grating. I feel like someone should grab a golfclub and whack you off your highhorse.

Lol?
In our discussions it was you acting like I had no opinion and mind myself, you even said ''your opinion doesnt matter, because not much people support you'' ? o_o
Nice insult tho, now its you talking about me with disrespect.
----

נכתב על ידי Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
טוען...
טוען...
12.11.2014 - 12:18
נכתב על ידי Waffel, 12.11.2014 at 05:56

Lol?
In our discussions it was you acting like I had no opinion and mind myself, you even said ''your opinion doesnt matter, because not much people support you'' ? o_o

I'm a nasty evil disrespectful egotistical person. I'm also very dumb.
----
טוען...
טוען...
12.11.2014 - 13:14
נכתב על ידי Permamuted, 12.11.2014 at 12:18

נכתב על ידי Waffel, 12.11.2014 at 05:56

Lol?

I'm a nasty evil disrespectful egotistical person. I'm also very dumb.

Did you ask mirror mirror on the wall who's the nastiest of em all? =D <3
----

Waffel for mod 2015
טוען...
טוען...
19.11.2014 - 16:30
*Win of Illyria on MK

Final
Starting day is for 25/11
the game has to be played till 15/12

Good luck
Have fun
----

[center][img][/img]
טוען...
טוען...
26.11.2014 - 16:21
Tournment Ended

----

[center][img][/img]
טוען...
טוען...
26.11.2014 - 17:19
Gg illyria!gg MK and SM also!and thanks to all the clans that participated and offcourse to the host of the tourney, for spending his energy on it
----
טוען...
טוען...
03.02.2016 - 15:50
נכתב על ידי Khal.eesi, 24.09.2014 at 19:48

XD

omg i love you forever in my heart for this comment
----

Waffel for mod 2015
טוען...
טוען...
04.02.2016 - 07:54
''Waffel for mod 2015'' - fail
טוען...
טוען...
04.02.2016 - 07:55
נכתב על ידי Waffel, 03.02.2016 at 15:50

נכתב על ידי Khal.eesi, 24.09.2014 at 19:48

XD

omg i love you forever in my heart for this comment

This case has long been solved.
I know you care
But no need for necro
Leave that for the philiacs
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה