תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 15   בוקר על ידי: 91 users
14.04.2011 - 15:50
Seeing as some of our members have gone awol, Warborn is now accepting applications for new members
----
~
טוען...
טוען...
14.04.2011 - 16:04
I would if I could but I can't...
----
טוען...
טוען...
15.04.2011 - 01:32
נכתב על ידי Psychostick, 14.04.2011 at 16:04

I would if I could but I can't...

same. you guys are an honorable coalition though. i give you guys props.
----
Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?
טוען...
טוען...
15.04.2011 - 03:58
Probably the best coalition out there. Mad props for these people, they're the ones you should join if you aim for the best.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
טוען...
טוען...
15.04.2011 - 14:51
נכתב על ידי BASED Ironail, 15.04.2011 at 03:58

Probably the best coalition out there. Mad props for these people, they're the ones you should join if you aim for the best.

The best are those who bring the best of themselves and bring it to the public. You sir, are indeed a great example of that.
טוען...
טוען...
17.04.2011 - 12:53
We have lowered our required rank to 5, so if anyone that wasn't able to apply because of his rank, now is the chance.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
טוען...
טוען...
17.04.2011 - 16:23
Ooh, Ooh, can I join?
----
טוען...
טוען...
31.05.2011 - 14:18
Anyone interested in joining WBL can send me a PM or message me while in-game. Our intention is to make some movement on the coalition wars.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
טוען...
טוען...
04.07.2011 - 17:00
We have change our policy to turn Warborn Legion into an active coalition again and retake the top on coalition wars. We are now accepting any players from level 3 or higher, so they can have private games with us to train and learn some good tips. We are going to play more CW's from now on, so if you want to join us just apply in
our page.
----
טוען...
טוען...
28.07.2011 - 17:21
Our active players has increased to an acceptable amount. Minimum rank has thus been increased to Rank 6. Apply here.
----
~
טוען...
טוען...
14.10.2011 - 04:01
Hi, I'm looking for a new cln and I am interested in joining WBL (or any cln for that matter).

Just to clear something up since I found this post might have this type of tone, I am not a coalition hopper and I am just looking for a new cln to stay in
----
נכתב על ידי Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
נכתב על ידי tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

טוען...
טוען...
18.10.2011 - 21:17
Warborn Legion is still open for mature and committed players. We are doing training matches and we have an internal ladder system to make sure everyone can grow up with us.

We are already playing more CW's, but our intention is to stay even more active, so if you want to learn with experienced players and count with loyal friends in Afterwind, join us!
----
טוען...
טוען...
27.10.2011 - 00:18
It really is a great clan guys. Please apply - no matter your skill level.
טוען...
טוען...
27.10.2011 - 00:59
Yes, WarBorn Legion is a great clan!

Pin, Sificvoid, Learster are all great players as well as being wonderful people!

Great to see Nateballer found a good home...
טוען...
טוען...
27.10.2011 - 20:50
If you strive for the best join WBL i got considerably better after i joined WBL (i used to not know how to break a stack lol) and if you want to learn some good tips try joining WBL
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה