תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 202   בוקר על ידי: 314 users

פוסט מקורי

פורסם על ידי SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 - 16:14
Op rules first shot

dealing 9damage to tank at defense with out critical and the HW tank deal 1(which mean his pd and conforms my nerf)

player name

what players think

there is more but i think its obvius bug...
+ buging in cw is so denger i think
29.04.2015 - 17:11
נכתב על ידי RaulPB, 29.04.2015 at 17:06

נכתב על ידי SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 at 17:02

isnt critical yellow colored?
cant you people just listen me and stop crying
he is bugging and i can make game and show you all how he made it using cheat engine...........

Well, then I don't know what to say XD XD I just don't know how can everyone do bugs! Is it that easy!? XD

i discovered them in 5mins and thanks goes for alexmeza because this n00b showed me that its possible
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
טוען...
טוען...
29.04.2015 - 17:18
צטט:
SF: the thing you must know is shut up and dont defense your clan mates with no sense posts thank you
ST: Speaking of non sense I find it difficult to understand most of what you say. I assume you are referring to your superior knowledge of bugs within the game. Well if you are so 'pro' you would understand critical chance and rolls play a big factor in deciding outcomes. You have not explained anything else apart from a screenshot that suggests good rolls. Until you do have something with substance, which i guarantee you won't from a Cosa player then please do, shut the fuck up. Cheers

you really either stupid/defensing the cheats with out being honest because they are your friends/retarded and quote with out reading orginal post
and i think who ever defenses a bugger should be punished more than him as long as he know that he does
stop crying i got all proves on my screen shots and klevis is banned when desu comes and see this cheats unless klevis make video show us that he can send 45 inf pd and general with out air transports as france to rome
and if he didnt knew that he cannot he would have made a video and ended this long ago
thx gfy and dont respond this quote because you make no sense and showing people your real personality while you try to being respectful person and supporter for game
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.04.2015 - 18:08
צטט:
נכתב על ידי SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 at 17:18

SF: the thing you must know is shut up and dont defense your clan mates with no sense posts thank you
ST: Speaking of non sense I find it difficult to understand most of what you say. I assume you are referring to your superior knowledge of bugs within the game. Well if you are so 'pro' you would understand critical chance and rolls play a big factor in deciding outcomes. You have not explained anything else apart from a screenshot that suggests good rolls. Until you do have something with substance, which i guarantee you won't from a Cosa player then please do, shut the fuck up. Cheers

you really either stupid/defensing the cheats with out being honest because they are your friends/retarded and quote with out reading orginal post
and i think who ever defenses a bugger should be punished more than him as long as he know that he does
stop crying i got all proves on my screen shots and klevis is banned when desu comes and see this cheats unless klevis make video show us that he can send 45 inf pd and general with out air transports as france to rome
and if he didnt knew that he cannot he would have made a video and ended this long ago
thx gfy and dont respond this quote because you make no sense and showing people your real personality while you try to being respectful person and supporter for game

Yes....i guess sun tzu is the one who makes no sense....
טוען...
טוען...
29.04.2015 - 18:10
I hate to admit it, but syrians ss unless photoshoped, is really proof enough.Not proof that Coza is cheating in general but proof that something fishy went onin that specific occasion. Nc inf couldnt roll 9 now could it? i would never defend syrian unless i thought he was right. and sorry to say but it seems that way.

I suggest Ferlucci, Croat and Klevis to respond appropriately to syrians accusations please. Just because he is syrian doesnt mean you can ignore his evidence and troll him.
----
טוען...
טוען...
29.04.2015 - 19:16
נכתב על ידי Khal.eesi, 29.04.2015 at 18:10

I hate to admit it, but syrians ss unless photoshoped, is really proof enough.Not proof that Coza is cheating in general but proof that something fishy went onin that specific occasion. Nc inf couldnt roll 9 now could it? i would never defend syrian unless i thought he was right. and sorry to say but it seems that way.

I suggest Ferlucci, Croat and Klevis to respond appropriately to syrians accusations please. Just because he is syrian doesnt mean you can ignore his evidence and troll him.

wow, what a great man. I would believe you, but your profile says you are from Thailand...
טוען...
טוען...
29.04.2015 - 20:15
Gonzo
החשבון נמחק
I am by no means a fan of, Khaleesi; however, he does make a point that a response to YS is warranted. I wonder if this accusation will be looked into or swept under the rug? This BS of trying to change the topic or discredit the question at hand is nonsense. I am not sure who does investigate these claims, but to side step the accusation, talk rhetoric, and/or go in these back-and-forth is not doing the game and players justice. At the very least, the accusation should be looked into and addressed once and for all by those individuals who investigate such accusations.

I am sure if anyone felt wronged in someway, you would want a due process vehicle to have your grievance heard and addressed. YS accusations should not fall to the waist line because you do not like him or due to your bias towards him.

And, before anyone begins there BS, just think that you would want your accusations to be addressed, so do not deny YS the right for his accusation to be heard and addressed.

Just saying....
טוען...
טוען...
29.04.2015 - 20:29
Agree with Khal and Gonzo. I also think that the roll seems at the very least suspicious. Something wierd happened there.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

טוען...
טוען...
29.04.2015 - 20:37
Btw, 3 mods already saw this topic. I guess they are reviewing it...
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 00:09
I am starting to think all these BS topics is what makes at war so laggy sometimes
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 02:21
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 29.04.2015 at 20:37

Btw, 3 mods already saw this topic. I guess they are reviewing it...

calm down sukas ill explain what happend don"t make mou cry to every mod imbox
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 02:33
Unknown Gamer
החשבון נמחק
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 03:11
I blame Eagle for this ! he invented that roll crying thing.... cw after this i sent 15 and gen to paris clovis sent 15 and gen to paris also both pd he won by 4 so what ....shit happens and at war math is kina of fucked up anyway ,but i hate when people trying to blame at war rolls enemie hacking and other stuff to cover up their loses and nobbines ,we have like 1000 wins already this season ,like we need something extra to win noob clans like this...i will say just this...keep calm and keep crying xD
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 03:14
Unknown Gamer
החשבון נמחק
נכתב על ידי Ferlucci1389, 30.04.2015 at 03:11

I blame Eagle for this ! he invented that roll crying thing.... cw after this i sent 15 and gen to paris clovis sent 15 and gen to paris also both pd he won by 4 so what ....shit happens and at war math is kina of fucked up anyway ,but i hate when people trying to blame at war rolls enemie hacking and other stuff to cover up their loses and nobbines ,we have like 1000 wins already this season ,like we need something extra to win noob clans like this...i will say just this...keep calm and keep crying xD

טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 04:08
נכתב על ידי Sun Tsu, 30.04.2015 at 04:03

Somebody give this guy a medal.

In any modern judicial system, the defendant is assumed innocent until proven otherwise beyond reasonable doubt.
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 04:18
נכתב על ידי Sun Tsu, 30.04.2015 at 04:10

Also not to mention that slander and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice are also crimes in most countries.

Rather than arguing, you should tell us how is possible for an infantry to roll 9 defense without critical......
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 04:25
Soldier001
החשבון נמחק
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 04:49
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 30.04.2015 at 04:18

Also not to mention that slander and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice are also crimes in most countries.

Rather than arguing, you should tell us how is possible for an infantry to roll 9 defense without critical......

Now tell me how is that possible the same amount same strats nc won by 7 and gen
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 05:22
These rolls are impossible thats for sure. The mods will find out. No use to flame here.
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 05:50
Its so funny and kiddy every one in cosa try to being like(HAHAHAHA CRY MORE YES WE MAKE FUN OF YOU)
thinking that if they do this will make people look on the topic as they are making fun of me <crying>
well take care because i didnt even care about that cw and i wasnt IMP i was HW which have 8defense inf when with general attacking+10attack tank mixed
and if anyone says something unlike this than please tell me how did he loss 34pd against 39IMP? no one have the balls to respond
through it should have beaten his pd 45 but thats not what the proposal of this topic........... i know my rolls nerfed against every body and even all players says that
and stop crying cosa members if you are very retarded or just acting like retards who doesn't have brains to look well at the screenshots through im sure you know that he is bugging but just defending him and defending your clan reps which already got drained because of this NC inf dealing 9defense with no criticsl :O
for people who didnt under stand what happened look on the red ball you will understand that NC is able to hit 9

and for those who says im photoshoping ask anybody spectacted that cw because i posted the ss instently when i saw it....
im not fool and i also know how to do this bugs and hacks still no body dares to say im using and somes say i dont know unless they see ss's
someone have problem bros? why only cosa memebers are who defensing themselves and all stands against them than? explain? no explain for this unless you change proposal of this topic and start dramatic..
end of convection no more crys all is obvius DONT quote in retarded responds AND dont change the proposal of this topic AND its better for cosa members to stop bullshiting because your days is done noobs hacks...............
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 05:51
נכתב על ידי klevis, 30.04.2015 at 04:49

Now tell me how is that possible the same amount same strats nc won by 7 and gen

you didnt tell us how to deal 9 with out critical at no own city than you gfy
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 06:01
נכתב על ידי SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 05:51

נכתב על ידי klevis, 30.04.2015 at 04:49

you didnt tell us how to deal 9 with out critical at no own city than you gfy

ok appart of your insults i'll tell u i picked nc right in the moment ferluci started the game and maybe server recognized it as pd
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 06:04
צטט:
צטט:
You didnt tell us how to deal 9 with out critical at no own city than you gfy

ok appart of your insults i'll tell u i picked nc right in the moment ferluci started the game and maybe server recognised it as pd

now its photoshop?
nice nice keep on + match your means togather next time so you dont say diffrence lies in the name of your friends
+ if the server recoginzed that you was pd......
than how you had NC range to rome + the pd -1defense didnt work for this?
GFY try harder small brained fags
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 06:17
Chat logs will help mods if they want to make sure im not editing
read cw chat log and see how i posted the screen shot instenly (like i can photoshop picture in 1min and get the idea too in the same time)
read chat logs of main room rigth at the 13:30 and until 14:20 syria time zone + turky
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 06:20
I'm really interested by this thread. Can someone please teach me how to bug? I want to become pro hacker too
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 06:25
נכתב על ידי blargh, 30.04.2015 at 06:20

I'm really interested by this thread. Can someone please teach me how to bug? I want to become pro hacker too

please dont shit post when you see me serious thank you
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 06:27
נכתב על ידי SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 06:25

no, teach me your hacking ways pls
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 06:40
נכתב על ידי blargh, 30.04.2015 at 06:27

----

טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 06:49
Unknown Gamer
החשבון נמחק

נכתב על ידי RaulPB, 29.04.2015 at 17:01

נכתב על ידי SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 at 16:47

NC<9damage defense attack

Couldn't that be a critical?

he is bugging and i can make game and show you all how he made it using cheat engine...........

then what are you waiting for? Show us...so we all can know if it's possible with CE and Admins should fix it then.
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 07:05
נכתב על ידי Croat, 30.04.2015 at 06:40

נכתב על ידי blargh, 30.04.2015 at 06:27

so? ban me?
----
טוען...
טוען...
30.04.2015 - 07:06
נכתב על ידי Guest, 30.04.2015 at 06:49

נכתב על ידי RaulPB, 29.04.2015 at 17:01

נכתב על ידי SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 at 16:47

NC<9damage defense attack

Couldn't that be a critical?

then what are you waiting for? Show us...so we all can know if it's possible with CE and Admins should fix it then.

you know how and you showed meester and i showed him also if you remember
calm down boy and dont make me share the screen shot the got you banned again here because if i public it all people will make sure you bugging as long as you are already being called bugger through they dont know
----
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה