תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 15   בוקר על ידי: 60 users
27.08.2014 - 11:58
In AW if people wf a city, and the opponent walls the city with 1 troop at the same place as the WF. the wf gets pushed into the city (if its obtained by you) which is quiet annoying... So please AW fix this bug.
Really... we already have to wf every turn because of the ''serbian walls'', we have to waste another troop to open + wf a cap because of the rewall.. And now we also have to waste ANOTHER troop to avoid the wf unit getting pushed in the city... what the hell happened to this game?
----

נכתב על ידי Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
טוען...
טוען...
27.08.2014 - 15:04
Support.
טוען...
טוען...
27.08.2014 - 16:24
And if you wf a city you have to attack the wall with a unit to prevent an auto-wall which is retarded, if i wfed a city it shouldnt just go away
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 03:06
I understand yes, it can be frustrating sometimes
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 04:38
Isnt bug i think is part of game....anyway ofc i support.
----
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 07:47
Indeed. Supportable thread.
----
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 08:10
No support. Devs already explained that is rewall+serbian wall or a unbreakable wall. Amok say they prefer serbian wall and rewall, as fixing theses two can make another very serious bug (Unbreakable wall).

There is no way to fix theses two bugs together until now. Sorry.
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 09:51
 Leaf
Support.

Clovis, I refuse to believe that there isn't a way to avoid either of those bugs. I'm sure the admins are just too busy to actually sort the problem out. This is the same thing as a broken game as walls are a crucial part of game-play.
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 11:31
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 28.08.2014 at 08:10

No support. Devs already explained that is rewall+serbian wall or a unbreakable wall. Amok say they prefer serbian wall and rewall, as fixing theses two can make another very serious bug (Unbreakable wall).

There is no way to fix theses two bugs together until now. Sorry.

Are you retarded? Those 2 shit werent the main subject -.- Ffs... go back to school
----

Waffel for mod 2015
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 11:32
נכתב על ידי Leaf, 28.08.2014 at 09:51

Support.

Clovis, I refuse to believe that there isn't a way to avoid either of those bugs. I'm sure the admins are just too busy to actually sort the problem out. This is the same thing as a broken game as walls are a crucial part of game-play.

<3 thankyou bebeyy
----

Waffel for mod 2015
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 11:55

Support.

Oh believe me they reply exatly that. There where a lot of forums calling for fix "Wallglitch" ( in other words, rewall, serbian wall, auto-wall). Amok say it couldn't be fixed otherwise it would make an unbreakable wall. His reply was totally the opposite about the "Auto-wall" bug:

נכתב על ידי Amok, 20.05.2013 at 10:05

נכתב על ידי Mauzer Panteri, 20.05.2013 at 09:48

I know that (cuz u tested it) but it is ilogical and annoying.

How is it illogical? Otherwise you would be able to break walls just by standing next to them. Now that is totally illogical.
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 12:06
 Leaf
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 28.08.2014 at 11:55

Support.

Oh believe me they reply exatly that. There where a lot of forums calling for fix "Wallglitch" ( in other words, rewall, serbian wall, auto-wall). Amok say it couldn't be fixed otherwise it would make an unbreakable wall. His reply was totally the opposite about the "Auto-wall" bug:

נכתב על ידי Amok, 20.05.2013 at 10:05

נכתב על ידי Mauzer Panteri, 20.05.2013 at 09:48

I know that (cuz u tested it) but it is ilogical and annoying.

How is it illogical? Otherwise you would be able to break walls just by standing next to them. Now that is totally illogical.

Link to thread?

I'm pretty sure you can set up a special condition to prevent this. It may not sound as easy as I say it, but I'm sure there's a clever way around it. There's always a solution. Hell, if it's programmed in any of the language I know, I'd be happy to take a look at it.
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 19:38
נכתב על ידי Leaf, 28.08.2014 at 12:06

Link to thread?

Sadly, I couldn't find the first one. But you can have an idea with theses two:

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=6941

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=6830

You can also ask TopHats as I remember him to participe in the post. I suggested very long ago to fix rewall but I got same response, so I deleted...
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 23:05
 Leaf
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 28.08.2014 at 19:38

Sadly, I couldn't find the first one. But you can have an idea with theses two:

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=6941

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=6830

You can also ask TopHats as I remember him to participe in the post. I suggested very long ago to fix rewall but I got same response, so I deleted...

Thanks.

The first exploit in Mathdino's thread isn't the same as the issue being addressed in this thread. The wf units are actually being killed, instead of just hitting it with a single unit to change the state of it and allowing the wall to form even though the wf survives.

And it looks like Amok completely forgot about addressing the issue with Dbacks' thread, unless there was another thread where he actually addressed it.

Let's also not forget that waffel is also talking about the bug that occurs when the wf unit is pushed into a city when its placed on the same location as the enemy's (walling) unit.
טוען...
טוען...
28.08.2014 - 23:12
נכתב על ידי Leaf, 28.08.2014 at 23:05

Thanks.

The first exploit in Mathdino's thread isn't the same as the issue being addressed in this thread. The wf units are actually being killed, instead of just hitting it with a single unit to change the state of it and allowing the wall to form even though the wf survives.

And it looks like Amok completely forgot about addressing the issue with Dbacks' thread, unless there was another thread where he actually addressed it.

Let's not forget that waffel is also talking about the bug that occurs when the wf unit is pushed into a city when its placed on the same location as the enemy's (walling) unit.

mmm you right in that part. Maybe we can correct *some* of the wallglitch. But I dont think they all can be correct, as fix one bug usually make some new exploit( as Amok already explained). We will need to wait for Amok imput's then!
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה