תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 2   בוקר על ידי: 18 users
20.11.2013 - 21:57
One that has hounded the players for a while I am sure. I am not entirely sure how to replicate it because sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can't but everyone who plays should know what it is.

basically you get something that stops you from using a certain menu, it fades out, and the only way to un-fade it is to move a unit, or cancel an order, etc

I believe that it has something to do with you moving a unit on top of a menu, as all menus fade out when you move a unit, you move it on top of it and sometimes it sticks in the faded position when you move the unit on top of it. but as I said, sometimes when i try to replicate it it happens, and sometimes it doesn't.

on and btw Amok and Ivan. I got that bug where you get submarines or destroyers travelling through land a few times. every time it has happened it has happened right at the end of my turn, on the last unit I tried to move. I think it has something to do with you releasing the mouse on the exact moment or maybe a few moments after the game sees it as the end of turn.
טוען...
טוען...
21.11.2013 - 04:54
 Amok (אדמין)
Try pressing TAB next time the menus won't un-fade, should bring them back. I'll look into the naval-on-land bug to try to reproduce it, thanks.
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה