תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 9   בוקר על ידי: 75 users
01.06.2013 - 03:28
This is the only glitch I've come across which totally alters the outcome of the game. It's only happened twice but both times an army of 50+ units disappeared.

The only similarities I can see is that both times Kiev, in Ukraine was being attacked by an army (using and airtransport) and defended with a general (who appears in two different combats). And both times the attacking army was large in size (meaning that maybe the fact that units get brought together from different areas might trigger glitch).

The attacking army gets wiped out.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
טוען...
טוען...
01.06.2013 - 03:52
Yeah PLS FIX that. I lost 2-3 games cause of this.
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
טוען...
טוען...
01.06.2013 - 14:48

I guess it has nothing to do with Ukraine or AirTransports lol

My general nor any units in his defending stack were moving/attacking though attacking units (from yellow) were being attacked.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
טוען...
טוען...
01.06.2013 - 17:04
I hate this fucking bug, lost 2 games because of that
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
טוען...
טוען...
02.06.2013 - 09:40
 VRIL
Please include the exact steps of reproduction so devs can go fix this.
טוען...
טוען...
02.06.2013 - 15:06

i guess this is the same.. shit
טוען...
טוען...
03.06.2013 - 17:24
I guess you don't need to have your general involved. So the title of this thread is waaaay off.

VRIl, it's tough to reproduce or narrow down because these are large combats that have so many units involved. There are a lot of steps or points where this glitch could be triggered. I personally suspect it has something to do with the use of attacking units that have been attacked somewhere else, even if not by the doppelganger stack.

I just recently found out there is an ingame bug reporter, so I'll try finding that next time this comes up.
----
טוען...
טוען...
03.06.2013 - 18:35
Yep same here. Instead of attacking city, the battle happens "near that city" for no particular reason and whole army disappears.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
טוען...
טוען...
14.08.2013 - 14:39
 Knez
This happened in Ultimate WW2 to me. China attacked with about 120 units my Mongolia (I was Manstein) and he lost all 120 units and i had like 40 defending there. I didnt lose any and I had my general involved.
----

טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה