תשיג מנוי כדי להסתיר את כל מודעות הפרסום
הודעות: 12   בוקר על ידי: 45 users
16.09.2014 - 13:11
Hello. So this bug annoys me. It might happend to most of players sometime, or at least they saw it. Its like, when you send 1 inf and couple of bombers to some city to take it, and that 1 inf dies before bombers. So at the end you wont take city even if some of your bombers survived. If that bug stayed only there, then it would be cool. I would send 2 inf or more or something similar. But once, my general died vs neutral even if i took that city. Like, i had land units, general, couple of bombers and i was fighting only neutrals, no one else attacked that city, and still i lost general. Also in one cw, i bought 2 ats in Finland and transfered them with land units into Minsk and one into Kiev. Enemy attacked both of those cities, i hold cities but my ats died for some reason. Both. I think this happend to me few more times, but i am not sure. Might be forgeting stuff or something similar. But i am pretty sure in those 2 things i mentioned. So pls... just.. make it stop.
טוען...
טוען...
16.09.2014 - 16:04
 Htin
SM is pretty op already.
----
Hi
טוען...
טוען...
16.09.2014 - 16:10
נכתב על ידי Htin, 16.09.2014 at 16:04

SM is pretty op already.

You do realize that this thread have absolutely nothing with SM as strategy?
טוען...
טוען...
16.09.2014 - 20:22
נכתב על ידי Steve Aoki, 16.09.2014 at 16:10

SM is pretty op already.

As for your first post, SM Air Transport have 4 defense. They die first that militias GG.

general or infantry die first that bombers when attacking neutral? that requires some SS.
טוען...
טוען...
17.09.2014 - 02:37
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 16.09.2014 at 20:22

SM is pretty op already.

As for your first post, SM Air Transport have 4 defense. They die first that militias GG.

general or infantry die first that bombers when attacking neutral? that requires some SS.

I had infs in Kiev. While 6 militias left in Minsk.
Well, its hard to assume when is this bug going to happen so i dont have ss, but i am pretty sure about losing general while still taking the city. Its happend on Hungary, i was playing as Ukraine vs France or something. Cant recall who was my opponent.
And wait, SM militias also have 4 def. So.. hows that working?
טוען...
טוען...
17.09.2014 - 10:15
נכתב על ידי Steve Aoki, 17.09.2014 at 02:37

נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 16.09.2014 at 20:22

SM is pretty op already.

I had infs in Kiev. While 6 militias left in Minsk.
Well, its hard to assume when is this bug going to happen so i dont have ss, but i am pretty sure about losing general while still taking the city. Its happend on Hungary, i was playing as Ukraine vs France or something. Cant recall who was my opponent.

This happens to me too.
טוען...
טוען...
17.09.2014 - 18:42

Remember when people where like " OMFG NERF SM, NARBS ARE JUST MOVING MILITIAS FROM A TO B, NO SKILLS, DEATH TO SM" well Devs made Air Trans have 4 defense. I dont know how, but they die first that militias in the same way that General die first that GC tank.

As for your other suff, I cant answer - next time check the battle screen. I dont think it will help very much to Devs if you dont have any way for reproduce the bug or a SS of it indeed.
טוען...
טוען...
18.09.2014 - 05:26
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 17.09.2014 at 18:42

Remember when people where like " OMFG NERF SM, NARBS ARE JUST MOVING MILITIAS FROM A TO B, NO SKILLS, DEATH TO SM" well Devs made Air Trans have 4 defense. I dont know how, but they die first that militias in the same way that General die first that GC tank.

As for your other suff, I cant answer - next time check the battle screen. I dont think it will help very much to Devs if you dont have any way for reproduce the bug or a SS of it indeed.

is that intentional though? ive always wondered, and sm airtrans dont always defend before milita, ive found this to happen only sometimes, its the same with nc trans sometimes defending before the militia. Its annoying, and if it was intended as a nerf to the strat its unecessary.
----
טוען...
טוען...
18.09.2014 - 09:42
נכתב על ידי Permamuted, 18.09.2014 at 05:26

is that intentional though? ive always wondered, and sm airtrans dont always defend before milita, ive found this to happen only sometimes, its the same with nc trans sometimes defending before the militia. Its annoying, and if it was intended as a nerf to the strat its unecessary.

Yeah it is. They made AT'S to have 4 defense so they die first that militia, so you cant move big amounts of militias from A to B and escape

•) If you leave your AT'S on land,then you know AT'S will defend first even if you have infantry there. Your troop will also die if the AT'S die.

•) About nc trans they also have 4 defense. If you leave them in sea then they will be in defense even if you have infantry there. Your troop will also die if the NC trans die.

If both SM AT and NC ST are on city, then they will die first that militias and you wont lose troop if they die.

( Strange though, I saw the SM nerf but not the NC nerf).
טוען...
טוען...
18.09.2014 - 10:16
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 18.09.2014 at 09:42

Yeah it is. They made AT'S to have 4 defense so they die first that militia, so you cant move big amounts of militias from A to B and escape

•) If you leave your AT'S on land,then you know AT'S will defend first even if you have infantry there. Your troop will also die if the AT'S die.

•) About nc trans they also have 4 defense. If you leave them in sea then they will be in defense even if you have infantry there. Your troop will also die if the NC trans die.

If both SM AT and NC ST are on city, then they will die first that militias and you wont lose troop if they die.

no i wasnt referring to on land or at sea, sometimes in cities the airtrans and naval trans do not defend before the militas, and sometimes they do, im not sure what the cause is though.
----
טוען...
טוען...
18.09.2014 - 16:06
 Htin
נכתב על ידי clovis1122, 18.09.2014 at 09:42

easier to tb air tran?
----
Hi
טוען...
טוען...
18.09.2014 - 18:15
נכתב על ידי Permamuted, 18.09.2014 at 10:16

no i wasnt referring to on land or at sea, sometimes in cities the airtrans and naval trans do not defend before the militas, and sometimes they do, im not sure what the cause is though.

For SM Air Trans They away die first that militias. Or at least that's my chase. Some experiments can be made up for prove this though.
טוען...
טוען...
atWar

About Us
Contact

פרטיות | תנאי שירות | באנרים | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

הצטרפו איתנו ב

הפץ את המילה